Chapter 4.

I sulked out of the library with the little packet we had gotten with all of the information for the trip.

Every group went to a different place in the school and discussed all the details.

We were told what we would be doing, what we should bring, how much money we had to pay for everything and all that stuff.

The bell had rung and everybody was free to go home.

I made my way to the parking lot and to my bike. I saw Ryder, Isla and Blake standing near our bikes and having a conversation full of laughs and smiles.

At least they were happy about the trip.

I walked up to them and stood next to Ryder, smiling at everybody so that I wouldn't ruin their great moods.

As much as I was upset about all of this they didn't deserve to be in bad moods just because I was being dramatic and selfish.

"Oh! Kennedy! Guess what," Isla said with a wide grin on her face.

"What?"

"During the three weeks in France, we're gonna go to three different cities. First we're going to Morlaix for a week, then to Caen and lastly we're gonna be in Paris!" she exclaimed.

We were doing the same thing. We were going to be in three different cities in Sweden for about a week each.

"That sounds amazing! I'm so happy for you guys," I told her with all the energy I had.

Isla's smile slipped off her face and she walked over to where I was standing to hug me.

"I'm so sorry you're not with us," she apologised, even though it wasn't her fault.

"It's all good. I'll still have fun," I reassured and shook her off. "Where's Luke?" I asked, trying to change the subject to something else.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ryder looking a little annoyed at my question but I ignored him and waited for Isla to answer.

"He's in the office with the rest of the new kids. That's why I'm still here and waiting around with these doofuses," she explained.

"Hey!" they both protested but Isla just smiled.

We all stayed quiet, not knowing what else to talk about.

"So...when are you guys leaving?" I asked and rocked back and forth on my feet.

"Next Thursday," Blake answered.

"That's when we're leaving too," I say. "What time does your flight leave?"

Both Ryder and Blake shrugged.

Obviously they hadn't paid any attention when they were given the information and were probably gonna ask Isla if they had any questions because they were too lazy to look for the answer on the papers they had gotten.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Isla for an answer.

"Our flight leaves at 9:07 am. But we're suppose to be there by 7."

I nodded my head. "We're leaving at 9:28 am so we might see each other before we leave."

Before any of them could respond, another voice called Isla's name.

"Hey, Isla. We're done so we can go," I heard a voice say.

I immediately recognised it as Luke's.

I turned around to look at him and he smiled when he saw me.

"Kennedy! Hi!" he greeted and walked over to us with open arms.

"Hey!" I said and stepped forward and gave him hug.