Chapter 14.

Ryder deepened the kiss and rolled us over so that he was hovering over me, his weight supported onto his arm that was next to my head.

His other hand went around to my back and traveled slowly up my shirt.

He started leaving small kissed down my jaw and down my neck as my hands went to the bottom of his shirt to pull it off.

He broke the kiss to pull off his shirt over his head, giving me a full view of his hard chest and abs.

As his lips went back on mine, I pushed him over so that I was straddling him while my hands roamed over his hard chest.

He grabbed onto my top and pulled it off over my head, flinging it to some corner of the room for me to find later.

I started trailing kisses from his ear down to his jaw and to the sweet spot on his neck, getting a groan of approval from him before he flipped us over again, leading to an unforgettable night.

_______________________

I woke up to the sound of the water in the shower running. I opened my eyes to see an empty bed and the curtain pulled apart, revealing a cloudy sky.

The water stopped running and a couple seconds later, Ryder stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his hips.

"Morning, baby," he greeted and kissed my forehead before getting dressed in some jeans and a shirt, completed with a jacket since it looked chilly outside.

"Morning," I replied sleepily and yawned.

I rolled over onto my other side and closed my eyes again, wanting to get just a little more sleep.

"You have to get up, we're gonna leave for....uh....I don't for what, but we're leaving in like 40 minutes," Ryder spoke.

I waved my hand dismissively. "I can get ready in 15," I mumbled.

"You also need to eat something."

"I'll grab a granola bar on the way," I replied, coming up with as many excuses as needed just to stay in bed a little longer.

Suddenly, I heard the loud bang of the door opening and slamming against the wall.

"Morning," Blake's happy voice rang through the air as he walked into the room.

In that moment I was glad that I had put on my gym shorts and tank top before he walked in.

I heard Ryder sigh and pulled the blanket over my head to drown out the noise.

"You're still in bed?" Blake asked from somewhere near me. "You know that Isla's been up and preparing for whatever it is we're doing today for the past hour. I couldn't get any sleep in the past hour."

"Now you know how I always feel," I heard Ryder tell him.

"Not true. Anyways," he kept on going and pulled the blanket off of my head, "you need to get ready."

"That's what I've been telling her for the past five minutes," Ryder mentioned when I didn't make any effort to move.

"And I always thought you guys enjoyed my company," I teased before another yawn escaped.

"Yeah, but not when I need to shower and change," Blake said.

"Just change in the bathroom," I whined, trying to pull the blanket back up but Blake held onto it.

"Ryder?" Blake asked.

"What?" he replied while running his hand through his hair in front of the mirror.