Chapter 2.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked Isla.

It was lunchtime and we were sitting at our usual spot outside. The guys weren't here yet so it was just us two.

"I don't know," she replied. "I'd love to go to all of them. I've never been to Europe before but I think I would most love to go France. What about you?"

"I think I'd like to go to Italy most. But honestly I don't care where I go. I mean, Sweden is a beautiful country too so it would be cool to go there too."

"Go where?" a manly voice asked.

I turned my head and saw Ryder and Blake approaching us with their lunch.

"We're talking about where we would prefer to go," Isla answered after getting a kiss from Blake.

"Where do you wanna go, baby?" Ryder asked me while sitting down next to me pulling me closer to him.

"I like all of the destinations, but Italy would just be so cool to visit. Where do you want to go?"

Ryder thought quickly before answering. "Uh, France."

"Why France?"

I would have expected him to say Italy too.

"Because," he said and pecked my nose. "Imagine how romantic it would be to stand under the Eiffel Tower under the stars, embraced in each other's arms."

Even though it was really romantic, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

It was just so weird to hear those words coming out of Ryder's mouth.

In return, he rolled his eyes and started to eat his fries, ignoring my cries of laughter.

"You know you just ruined the moment," he said but couldn't help the small smile of amusement on his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I replied, still smiling and not really feeling sorry.

"You know, one of these days you're gonna complain to me why I never do or say sweet things. Then I'm gonna remind you of this moment and how you always made of fun of me when I tried to be sweet. So basically, you're gonna be at fault for me never saying sweet things."

I rolled my eyes and started to eat some of Ryder's fries because I had already finished mine.

"I just hope we all get to go to the same place, no matter where it is," Isla said.

"True. It would suck to be separated," Blake agreed.

"But," Ryder continued. "At least we know that two of us are definitely going to be in the same group."

"Yeah, I guess that's good. It would just really suck, if three of us got into one group and then one of us was left alone," I voiced.

We sat there for a little while, just eating and talking until the bell rang. It was now time to find out where we would be going.

We picked up our trash and threw it away before entering the building and making our way to the gym.

"I'm so nervous," Isla said while tightly clutching my hand. Very tightly. I swear I could feel the circulation being cut off and my hand going numb.

"Um, Isla?" I said.

"Yeah?" she replied, her voice shaky.

"Why don't you grab your boyfriend's hand please because you're cutting off all the blood circulation from mine," I winced.

She looked down at our hands an immediately let go.

"Oops, sorry," she said and smiled apologetically.