Chapter 12.

"And I don't want this happening again, boys," Mrs. Sorella, a teacher, warned Ryder and Blake before walking off.

Isla and I laughed quietly at the soaking wet guys standing in front of us.

After everyone was done exploring the port, we went back to the hotel. The teachers weren't very happy when they saw Ryder and Blake dripping wet.

"This is your fault," Ryder accused jokingly and started to walk to the elevator.

Blake then pushed Ryder, and because his shoes were wet and the floor was slippery, he fell.

"You piece of shit!" Ryder laughed and chased Blake up the stairs who was laughing uncontrollably.

"What a bunch of immature kids," Isla chuckled as we stepped into the elevator.

"Tell me about it," I agreed.

"What are you doing tonight?" Isla asked me as the beeping of each floor drowned on.

"I don't know yet. What about you?"

"Blake and I are most probably going to go eat somewhere. You and Ryder should come."

"Maybe. I'll ask him," I told her as we stepped out of the elevator and into the hall of our floor. "How's your roommate, by the way?" I asked her.

"Almost never there so that's good. I'm guessing yours isn't that great?"

"You guessed correct. How about we rather go to your room."

_____________________________

I was laying on Isla's bed while she was sitting at the desk and preparing for whatever we were doing tomorrow.

As I opened my mouth to ask her something, a loud knock came from the door.

"Who's that?" Isla asked as she turned to face me, giving me a curious look.

I shrugged and stood up to walk to the door. "Must be the guys."

And indeed it was.

As I looked out of the peephole, I saw a bickering Ryder and Blake.

"Careful, they're arguing," I informed Isla before opening the door.

"Aren't they always?" Isla chuckled.

I pulled open the door and stared at the two guys in front of me with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you guys ever do anything other than fight?" I asked them.

"It's not my fault your boyfriend is impatient as hell," Blake said and glared at Ryder before walking inside the hotel room.

"Me? impatient? You just take long ass showers!" Ryder exclaimed and followed him, stopping to kiss me before walking over to Blake.

"Always nice to see you guys too," I said and rolled my eyes as I shut the door, but they weren't listening anyway.

"Isla, am I right or am I right? Blake showers way too long," Ryder asked her and sat down on one of the beds.

Isla shrugged and looked up from the papers on the desk. "I don't know. I don't have another guy to compare him to."

Ryder rolled his eyes while Blake smirked at him.

"Come, sit," Ryder said to me and patted his lap.

"Oh, nice to see you too, by the way," I told him sarcastically but went to sit down on his lap.

"Sorry, baby. Hi," he greeted and pecked my cheek.

I wrapped one one of my arms behind his neck as his arms went around my waist.