Thank You | John Murphy

REQUEST

  can you do a Murphy imagine with prompt #62 from prompt list 6 and #8 from prompt list 4?? like maybe after the banishment and after the sickness is over murphy needs somewhere to sleep and the reader is the only one to volunteer to share their tent 

#62: "It's only one night, we'll just share the bed."

#8: "Please, just- stay. Please."

(A/N: I legit don't remember or know if they had something like beds or cots in the tents, but for the sake of the imagine lets just pretend they do...idk maybe they built them or something lmao)

You watched from your place helping Clarke organize medical supplies as Murphy let out a yawn

You watched from your place helping Clarke organize medical supplies as Murphy let out a yawn. He was moving stretchers and cleaning up blood from the floors with Bellamy, the four of you trying to get the dropship back to the state it had been before the virus wreaked its havoc on the camp.

"Alright, I think that's enough for the night," Murphy declared. "I'm out."

"Not so fast, Murphy," Bellamy called before the boy could leave the dropship.

"What?" Murphy asked, exhausted. "I'm not contagious anymore, everyone else is either healed or dead, and I'm tired. I just want to go to my tent and get some sleep."

"Yeah, that's the problem." Clarke said, walking over to the two boys. "You don't have a tent."

"You gave someone my tent," he registered.

"We weren't just going to not put the extra space to use," Bellamy reasoned.

"So where will I sleep, then? Where will I live?" Murphy questioned, obviously irritated that things had changed since he'd been banished. You could tell he was trying to suppress his anger.

"You'll just have to find someone to share with," Clarke said, going back to her work.

"Good luck," Bellamy scoffed.

"Bullshit," Murphy argued. "You two gave away my old tent, you two find me a new one."

"That's not how things work around here," Bellamy said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. If things were actually fair around here, you'd be strung up by your neck right about now."

"You ungrateful piece of-"

"Stop!" you yelled, stepping inbetween the two boys, who looked about ready to charge at each other. "Murphy, you can sleep in my tent tonight," you volunteered.

Murphy looked at you, nodding in appreciation of the offer. You figured that was probably all the thanks you would get out of the boy.

"You'd better take him now, before they start something," Clarke said. "I'll finish up with the supplies, there's not much left anyway."