Two

Demi woke up to the sound of the iPhone ringtone. It sounded far away but it was still bothering her. She used her hands to feel around on the bed for it so that she could throw it against the wall. It wasn't a big deal if it broke. Being a popular Instagram model and the daughter of a deceased rock star certainly has its perks.

"Baby, get that," she heard a deep voice mumble. Who the fuck was that? She didn't drink anything last night but she certainly didn't recall bringing anyone home. And why wasn't she feeling her silky Versace sheets? She opened her eyes and nearly screamed at what she saw. Where was her chandelier? Her sheepskin rug? Her marble floors? Her deluxe en suite bathroom? This room was nice, but it wasn't hers.

As she sat up, last night came crashing back to her. She went to Khloe's spontaneous yacht party with Kylie. She met Odell Beckham Junior at the bar. They danced for hours. They went back to his hotel. They had mind blowing sex until the sun came up...and now she was waking up next to him and one of their phones was ringing.

"I'm not your baby," she said as she lightly smacked his back then looked around for whoever's phone that was. Judging by the state of the room, they clearly had a wild night. Memories of what they did caused her face to flush red as she finally found his phone underneath one of the couch cushions.

"Odell!" She hissed as she marched back over to the bed and ripped the covers off him. "Who the fuck is Kierra?"

Odell immediately sat up and snatched the phone out of her hand, hitting the answer button and walking away from her.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

Did he just call any girl he knew "baby?" Demi huffed as she began to gather her clothes from last night. Deciding that she didn't want to wear her swimsuit, she decided to steal one of his tee shirts and a pair of his sweatpants. The sweatpants were way too big so she had to roll them over four times. She wore flip flops last night so she slipped those on, then grabbed her purse and her phone off of the table in the living room.

"You're coming out here for the game? That's great, baby. I'll make sure you get some good seats and I can't wait to see you."

Demi wanted to explode as she listened to Odell's conversation. She didn't fancy being the side hoe and she definitely didn't appreciate Odell not telling her about his girlfriend, Kierra. She wasn't gonna say anything about it now, but it was clear that she would have to make an appearance at his game. She just had to find out where it was and make sure that she had some amazing seats.

"FUCK!" Odell yelled as soon as he got off of the phone with Kierra. When he went back into his room, Demi was gone along with his favorite pair of sweatpants and the shirt that Kierra had bought him for his birthday. And of course he didn't even have Demi's number or her last name. But it was 2016 and everyone had social media, so he decided to look her up on Instagram.

As soon as he typed in the name "Demi," "Demi Lovato" popped up so he clicked on her profile. She had over 20 million followers and had been tagged in several pictures with Kylie Jenner. And it was her. Her latest picture was one of her and Kylie in the swimsuit she had been wearing last night. Odell followed her then scrolled down her profile some more. He stopped at a picture of her, and what looked to be her father. The caption was "RIP" and underneath it were comments with the hashtag #RIPDonnyLovato. Her father was Donny Lovato? He couldn't believe that he had slept with Donny Lovato's daughter last night. Now that he thought about it, one of his most famous songs was "Demi Smiles." It all made sense now.

A notification popped up and he saw that she followed him back, so he decided to message her.

OBJ3: so you just leave without a goodbye?
ddlovato: didn't want to interrupt your phone call with your GIRLFRIEND.