Four

"So do you wanna stay here or go out? The night is still young," Odell asked after they had made it to her hotel room. Of course she was staying in the Plaza in one of their nicest rooms. One of the things he had quickly learned about her was that she liked the finer things in life and she wasn't ashamed of it.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Demi questioned, which was the first words she had spoken since they left the restaurant.

"Out of town for business. I just realized we didn't even get to eat and I'm still hungry as fuck," Odell said, plopping down on her bed as she unzipped her duffle bag.

"What does she do?"

"She works in real estate with her mother. That's how we met. Her mother sold my house to me," Odell explained as Demi nodded. So Kierra had brains, just barely any beauty.

"Well how about we go to your place and order takeout? I could go for some greasy Chinese food right now, and Sterling is clearly busy," Demi suggested as Odell shrugged and stood up.

"Why do you call him Sterling?"

"Because that's his name," Demi responded as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well yeah, but we all call him Shep. I'm surprised he lets you call him Sterling."

"You haven't noticed yet? I'm special," Demi giggled as they exited her hotel room. If she was gonna stay with Odell tonight, there was really no use in her having a room at the Plaza, but she wasn't the one paying for it so it didn't really matter.

"That you are," Odell mumbled as they made it to his car. Odell blasted the music as he pulled out of the parking garage and zoomed towards his house. Something Demi instantly noticed about Odell was that he loved to have a good time, even though he had been a party pooper when they first met. He drove with one hand on the steering wheel while he used the other hand to dance and rap to his favorite songs.

"You like Bryson Tiller?" Odell asked as "Sorry Not Sorry" came on.

"Yeah, I went to one of his concerts and hung out with him backstage. His daughter is adorable," Demi replied as Odell rolled his eyes a little bit but didn't say anything in response.

Odell started rapping to her, causing her to laugh as she pulled out her phone to snapchat him. She didn't really care anymore if people knew they were together or not. Dating rumors would start either way and Odell could deny them since he was the one with a girlfriend.

"Don't say that!" Demi exclaimed as Odell yelled out "young nigga, young nigga."

"No, you can't say that. I can say whatever I want," Odell said, causing Demi to laugh again. Before she knew it, they were pulling up to his house. It wasn't as big as she thought it would be, and it certainly wasn't as big as hers, but it was really nice and secluded.

"The menus are inside of one of the drawers in the kitchen. You can order whatever you want. I'll leave my card down here while I go shower," Odell said as they entered the house. It was nice on the inside too. It was modern and lofty, with stainless steel, leather, and mahogany.

While Odell went inside, Demi went to the kitchen and searched through all of the drawers until she found a few Chinese takeout menus. She chose the first one from the pile and quickly ordered before deciding to explore the house a little bit.

Of course Odell had an entire room dedicated to all of his trophies and awards. His old LSU jersey was hanging up in a frame in the center of the back wall, and it was surrounded by newspaper clippings of his draft. Demi exited the room and walked down the hall, smiling at the pictures of his family hanging up on the walls. As she walked down the hall, there were more and more pictures of his little brother, Sonny. Demi only knew who he was because she had seen several pictures and videos of him on Odell's Instagram. Sonny seemed to be Odell's entire world, and he looked a lot like his older brother. They were adorable together, and Demi couldn't help but to smile as she looked at all of their pictures.