Six

The strip club that Shep decided to go to wasn't trashy like Demi expected it to be. It was actually extremely classy and everyone seemed to be having a good time. No one was walking around naked. Instead the girls were dripping in diamonds and every single girl had a pair of black Louboutins on their feet. Shep got a table right in the middle of the club, directly in front of the stage, and they all put in their orders for food.

"I still can't believe I am in a strip club. Lord forgive me for I have sinned," Pia breathed out, causing Demi to laugh as she played with her straw wrapper. The club was 21+ but once they saw that she was with Odell and some of the other Giants players, they didn't bother to ask for ID. They just let everyone in.

"Pia, it's not that bad. If I ever become a stripper I would definitely wanna work here," Demi replied, causing Odell to widen his eyes but he didn't say anything. Demi was seated in between Odell and Pia, with Pia next to Shep and Vic at the end. They were all waiting for their food to come and the show to start, but for the time being the DJ was playing sultry music that made you either want to dance or find a private room for a quickie.

"Are you staying at my place again tonight?" Odell quietly questioned, catching Demi's attention. Honestly, the outfit that Demi was wearing made him want to call Kierra and break up with her right in that instant. Demi had on a simple but classy tightly fitted white dress that barely went to her knees. She wore a caramel colored jacket on her shoulders since she complained it was cold outside, and her dark hair flowed down her back. She just looked perfect, and Odell had told her that when she arrived but she brushed him off.

"When is Kierra coming back?" Demi asked as Odell rolled his eyes. It was like Demi was the little angel on his shoulder constantly reminding him that he had a girlfriend.

"Shit if I know," Odell grumbled as Demi sighed.

"Well maybe you should find out. I think I'll stay at my hotel tonight," Demi responded as the waiter came and set their appetizers down. All they ordered was every flavor of boneless wings that the place had. Usually, she wouldn't want to eat in a strip club but she was starving.

"Girl, I know you did not just say no to dick," Pia whispered under her breath as everyone began to pick their food and eat.

"I'm not a hoe," Demi replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Ay, what y'all over there whispering about?" Shep called out, causing Pia and Demi to giggle.

"Just about how handsome you look tonight, Sterling," Pia quickly said. He didn't say anything in response and continued to eat. But Demi could've sworn that she saw a smile on his face.

It felt like they were at the club all night. Every time they were about to leave, a new girl would come out on stage, announce that it was Shep's birthday, and give him a lap dance. And he was clearly enjoying himself. Every time he said he was gonna leave a new girl sat in his lap and it was clear he wasn't ready to go anytime soon. It was three in the morning before they finally left, and they were gonna head to a bar but it was thunder storming extremely bad outside so they decided to just call it a night.

"Happy birthday Sterling. Since you had pussy in your face all night like you wanted, you better win tomorrow," Demi said as she hugged him.

"I'm feeling on top of the world. I'll be pissed if we don't win. You still coming to the game?"

"Um," Demi chewed down on her bottom lip as she glanced at Odell but saw him talking to Pia and Vince. "I'm not sure yet. My mom wants me home."

"Well shit, thanks for coming out to celebrate with me anyway, Demi. If you didn't have Odell all caught up, I would totally fuck you," Shep responded as Demi furrowed her eyebrows but smiled anyway.