Chapter 1

It was not hard to say a simple "I Love You". On a typical Sunday night, Byun Baekhyun would snuggle up against Park Chanyeol on the two-seater sofa, the both of them watching a romantic Korean drama together. Sometimes, they would have a little romantic dinner at Baekhyun's house, and sometimes they would just have packed food from elsewhere. Nonetheless, they still made all their dinner very worthwhile together.

When Chanyeol suggested a marriage a few days after his promotion at work, Baekhyun could not help but to squeal and accept it. They had been dating since they graduated from college and they had been very intimate. All their friends were very supportive of them. Weeks after the proposal, on 14th August, the grand wedding was finally happening. Both families invited relatives and close friends to celebrate this special occasion. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were getting ready in bridal room, spending their last few minutes before they make their appearance.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun turned behind and called out to the said person, who was adjusting his bow tie in front of a mirror.

"Yeah?" Chanyeol went to him.

"I'm nervous," Baekhyun said quietly.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked as he hugged him. "Is it because of the crowd?"

"No, it's not the people. It's..something else."

"What is it?"

"I don't know if this will all work out fine. Married couples could be divorced in the end. What if the same will happen to us?"

Chanyeol stared at him, shocked, "Who told you that?"

"Life isn't all rainbows and sunshines, yeol"

"Baek, to make a rainbow, you need both rain and sunshine. If anything bad happens, I still won't let you go. You will be my wife in a few minutes, and we will say our vows. It will be a promise I would never break."

"Really? You won't leave me?"

"Yes. And you won't leave me too right?" Chanyeol smiled.

"I won't, silly," Baekhyun kissed him.

The door bursted opened suddenly and the two broke their kiss immediately. It was Jongdae.

"What the hell hyung?!" Chanyeol groaned.

"Sorry, did I interrupt something?" Jongdae gave a sheepish smile.

"Yeah you did," Chanyeol frowned.

"Sorry again. But this is important," Jongdae said and walked over to them.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked.

"After the wedding, there'll be a party for the two of you! All of us would celebrate your marriage at the same noraebang," Jongdae said.

"All of us?" Baekhyun asked.

"Except for the Joonmyun, Yixing and Luhan hyung," Jongdae replied.

"But don't you have work tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked.

"We all took the day off tomorrow because we know we would get dead drunk. Well, except for Sehunnie, of course," Jongdae laughed.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Chanyeol said.

Jongdae ignored him. "I take it that the both of you accepted the invitation!"

"Jongd-" Chanyeol tried to reject.

"See you two at the noraebang!" Jongdae ran off immediately, laughing as he left.

Baekhyun chuckled, "It won't be that bad, yeollie."