Enter The Arrogant Idiot!!

How can someone come to class halfway through it and not apologize? And why is he called Young Master? All the kids in this school are rich but none of them were called Young master or Mistress. Who is he exactly?

After seeing him, the girl who introduced herself as Vanessa sprinted up with happiness.

"Justin dear, I though you would never come to school after last night's party" she cried out.

He just ignored her and walked towards Garry and gestured him to get up Garry tried to muffle up something about being the first one to occupy that place but then got up and let him sit.

Anyway that has nothing to do with me.

Class ended and we were having our recess. My first impulse was to run to my locker get my books before anyone comes to the lockers. I got my books and then Ronnie and I were standing next to her locker, whiling away time and enjoying our first recess in an elite school. Someone called out to Ronnie from a distance, she seemed to recognize the person. She asked me to wait next to the locker until she returns and so I did.

I was just standing there gazing at everyone. When suddenly a girl carrying a lot of books ran into that Justin guy from earlier she dropped all her books.She apologized to him and then bent down to pick up her books but just when she was about pick one up he kicked it and the book glided to a corner...... The girl "apologized for the inconvenience'' and started crying, then she apologized even more.

What exactly is happening here? I am positive that he intentionally kicked that book, but then why is she apologizing and why isn't anyone doing anything about it other than laughing? Is how things happen around here? Maybe I should help her. I walked forward to do that but.....

Someone stopped me, 

"Trust me you dont want to get involved" came a dreamy voice from my right. A tall handsome figure, closed his locker and walked up to me.

"I am Damon, I am in your class but you probably wouldnt have noticed me ?"

" I didnt mean to not listen while you were introducing yourself, sorry" I said apolagitically.

By then that guy(Justin)  walked away as if nothing happened. How annoying ?

"I didnt introduce myself anyway" Said Damon. He noticed that i was preoccupied with the commotion and was not really paying any attention to what he said. I looked at him apolagitically.

" Anyway it looks like your new to Statsonville, I think its better for someone like you to ignore these kind of things, he has always been like that and there is nothing anyone can do about that"

I am curious who is this and why is he telling me all this ? OK fine I know who he is? But.........

"How can you speak like that ! That guy is bullying that girl for no reason and making her cry even then how could you bring yourself to ask me cool off. Normal people would Confront that guy and demand an explanation. just because you guys are afraid of him Dosen't mean......."  That's what I wanted to say......

"Thanks for the advice"  that's what I said in a submissive tone. i just stood there and watched as Damon walked away.

Only then did I notice that Damon had dropped something. I picked it up and found it to be an Invitation. In a bid to return it I called out to him

"Damon ! You Dropped this!" I called out waving the Invitation. For some strange reason the entire corridor became silent. All eyes were on me. Did I do something weird?

Damon turned towards me and smiled, "Don't forget to attend the party !!" He shouted back. Then once again he smiled and went on his way. Everyone started pointing at me and murmuring.

Why did Damon Invite me to a party ? And why is everyone starring at me ? Why are they murmuring? Who is Damon exactly? But his smile.., There was something really comforting and warm about it. 

Ronnie came to me with a disbelieveing expression. Later she went on to explain that Damon and Justin are really good friends. Damon is the calm and composed kind wherase Justin is his oxymoron. She told me that Damon is an absolute heartthrob and that there was a party last night in which they got into a fight. It looks like those two rule the school and if they are pissed off, everyone pays for it.

So that is what all the commotion is about!!!! This dosent make sense. 

Well, Lunch break is here. Ronnie and I lined up in the cafeteria. But why am i disapointed that there are no waiters.?

Just when I was about to get some salad, Justin appeard out of nowhere, Grabbed a plate from behind me. Snatched the Salad thongs from My hand. And proceeded to fill his plate. Who does he think he is?

"What do you think Your doing?" I snapped. Opps! Did I just snap at JUSTIN STATSON?. And once again I had the entire crowds attention.

And the look on Justins face........ NOT SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!