In love once again.... (Part 1)

I lay still in my bed, with my eyes closed, as I began recollecting yesterday's events. That was when I realized that I was in grave danger. I did not mess with just anyone, I scorned Justin Statson. I interfered with his daily routine to insult people and make them feel like shit. But I did not do anything wrong. Thinking about it more clearly I am actually feel happy about what I did. I will take responsibility for my actions.

My useless brother warned me against going to school. But I went there anyway. Everything seemed normal. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I parked my bicycle and proceeded to the lockers. I searched around for Ronnie but she was missing. I had no other go but to go to my locker alone. Kate be brave, If you could confront Justin Statson, this locker is nothing! I told myself. Nothing was unusual. No one was starring at me, no whispers, no pointing. It kind of felt weird that they were not taking notice of me, Considering all the negative attention I've been getting lately. 

I walked up to the locker. I moment I opened it, trash flowed out of it. cafeteria leftovers, Chocolate wrappers, broken eggs, soda cans etc. flowed out of my locker. I took a step back to avoid the mess from falling on me. I stood there shocked and bewildered. Vanessa came up to me. She got a hold of my arm and started dragging me away. I tried resisting but two of the others joined her and overpowered me. I was'nt able to think.

They threw me on the wooden floor.  I fell against the floor heavily, hurting my knee. A large crowd was gathered around me. I lifted my head and looked straight ahead of me. There seated on a throne was my formidable foe Justin Statson. I stood up slowly and gazed around the room when I realized that I was standing in what I recalled Ronnie telling me was the Statson High Court. The very room where the people who tried opposing Justin Statson were tried and terminated. This practise had been going on since primary school. Am I going to be terminated?.

"Looks like you recognize what this is." said Justin as he walked towards me. He came and stood very close to me. I took a step back to give myself some space to breathe. I fixed my gaze on the floor. Justin reached out his hand and lifted my chin with his Index finger. I found myself starring at his eyes, I felt like I was starring into death's eyes. The way he was starring at me I felt like I was burning up into ash.

"You made me really upset yesterday" He said as he withdrew his hand, took a step back and turned away from me, breaking our stare. "I don't like messing with pathetic girls like you so if you apologize i will go easy on you " He said turning back towards me. The crowd let out a cry as if they were disappointed. There is no way that is happening. Even if it would kill me I wouldn't apologize to him, not after all this. 

I remained silent. He took one menacing glance at me from head to toe. "I don't have all day" He said.

"There is nothing I need to apologize for" I replied boldly. Justin retreated back too his throne and gestured the crowd to begin something. Immediately four guys positioned in the crowd began distributing eggs to everyone present there. I could already anticipate the outcomes. But this is not going to change my mind. "Are you sure you don't want to apologize?" asked Justin. 

"Even if it kills me!" I shouted out. Soon the crowd started bombing me with eggs. I brought my hands to my face to protect it. Soon I was dripping in egg white and Yolk.

"Now are you planning no apologizing?" inquired Justin, with a smirk on his face.

I wiped out the egg drooling from my forehead. "Is that all you have got" I quipped.

Justin seemed deeply impatient and desperate now. He looked at a guy and shook his head in approval. The boy seemed to understand what it meant. He immediately walked out and returned with a few others, all carrying a bucket filled with water. They walked towards me and one by one emptied their buckets carrying freezing cold water on me. The freezing water numbed my body. The air conditioning coupled with the freezing water was killing me. The cold was unbearable. I was wearing a semitransparent shirt that day, the water made it almost transparent.This made me even more embarrassed. In order to cover myself I pulled my blue coat closer. I wanted to cry and runaway from here but I wont show these Idiots my weakness. I wont let them see me cry.

Suddenly Justin motioned for them to stop. He threw his coat at me. I caught it and held it close to me. "Don't consider this over. This has just begun" saying so Justin walked out of the room with his head held up high and his face as emotionless as ever. I stood there shivering from the cold. His shoulder brushed against mine. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my head, everything became a blur and soon blackened out.

My knees became weak and the last thing I remember were two powerful hands grasping my shoulders, as the crowd let out a shocked cry................................

**********************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it! Please Vote and Comment ! tell me what you think about it !