Chapter 6

Angela's pov

A tall man stood in front of me, asking if I am OK. When I turn my head to  face him, my eyes couldn't stop to open wider.

The sun, rise on his back. He blocked the heat of the sunlight and he made me rest in his shadow as I looked at him.

I imagine myself fall down in a cliff, the urge of being paralyzed in shock and that sudden rush of adrenaline was circling on my stomach when I saw him.

And now, I was struggling to catch my breathe knowing he was the guy I had met this morning. 

I had felt a danger, temptation and eagerness in his stares that brought my body shivered. 

That strange deep look of him reminded me something, but I couldn't remember anything. I don't even know when it happened.

He is a stranger, but why my heart excites like I had knew him?

He was like a part of me before, and that foreign feeling just came back like it was intended to make me feel this day again.

Maybe because his green eyes was so irresistibly admiring?

He really was the deity of charmed, the one I urge to dream. A handsome man that was firmed and most of all, charismatic.

His curve muscles was track in his fitted T-shirt. I was drooling of thinking how hard it would be, if I could hold a hand on it.

This morning, I was thinking dirty about him. I had thought which part of his body was the most strongest muscles, and my mind was naughty, I directly think of his penile.

Looking on his charming smile also make my stomach twisted. This guy could fool a woman's eyes in just one smile. It could also caused a woman to be blind if they truly gave their heart. 

He gave me his handkerchief when he found me crying. I had never expected a guy like him could be also this caring.

I smelled his handkerchief cause the scent was so familiar to me. I was looking for that kind of smell and I think my nose knows him. I didn't looked back at him cause I don't want anyone to see I am crying.

I just went out from the fastfood chain to relieve my lungs. I think I could not breathe from the pain I had felt to Sir Zayne. My eyes couldn't stop to shed tears, thinking about him getting married to his girlfriend.

By surprise, this man just came and hand me his handkerchief.

I know I'm just exaggerating everything when he face me this morning. I had thought he's a robber, a rapist or a psycho killer. 

I quickly ran fast  when I predict he would grab a gun or a knife in his back.

Well, I'm really sorry!

He just came out from nowhere that's why I was scared. And now he came around again like we are meant to each other.

Are we? I should prepare for that!

But at least for awhile, I had forgot my insanity for my beloved Boss, Sir Zayne. 

It shifted my hurting feelings into a strange thing that I couldn't explain, when he just came. 

I had never felt so strange like this before, even to Sir Zayne or to Rick. 

Should I be bothered? 

Or should I be scared again?

Wait! Why he's here? 

Is he following me?

I look at him again but I don't know why I couldn't stop myself from shaking. 

If am not resting my back on this wall maybe I already fall down from this restlessness that I started to feel for him. 

My knees loses its strength, and the only thing that make me stand, is the wall. I manage to stood resting my back on it.

"Are you stalking me?" I showed him my anger cute face, to hide my restlessness. Though I almost stammered to say that.

He smiled intensely again. And those eyes of him were so deep glaring at me, it reminded me a distant memory.

My heartbeat quickened, I think it exceeds to its normal rate. I swallowed a saliva, to hydrate my throat that was drying in seeing him. I was never been at ease anymore.

What kind of appeal he had? 

Why I had felt this way for him? 

I think all of the unfamiliar emotions gathered around my body, that's why I don't know what kind of feelings I had now for him.

He step forward close to me while I looked like a stupid, being stiff in front of him. I don't know what to do, I don't even know how to calm myself.

I swiftly look around to see where I could go if I run. Or I should pretend I don't care if his there and just went inside the fastfood chain, like nothing happened.

So I ready myself to run, I'm really good in escaping. I count inside my head.

One,

Two,

Three,

Go!

I run fast going inside though that's not what I've plan.

He grab my hands quickly and hug me. I found a comfort in his embrace and it calm all the emotions I had felt for him.

It was quick like a magnet, our body pressed tightly and I don't know why I like it.

Too short? Haha! I will edit this later✌