Chapter 11

Angela's pov

As always, walking to Archi University was one of my routine after my 6 hours shift. I need to walk for about 20 minutes to save money, instead of paying a cab.

Today was one of a kind day. I had met a stranger with a green eyes, the deity of charmed who got me shaken; surprise by the news from my beloved Boss Sir Zyane who made my heart crushing; and had this unforgettable cut in my fingers.

I know Sir Zayne cared for me, I love the way he makes me feel important, and I know I shouldn't be assuming this way again which it just cause me more broken. That was just an ordinary help, like a concerned friend.

Now, I could still felt hurt, he was my ultimate fantasy, my dreams, my wish to Santa clause every Christmas for four years. He was my daily prayer, asking God if he could love me back. I think God didn't heard my prayers, he let the man I love loved somebody instead of me.

Looking at my stupid cut covered with a gauze put by Sir Zayne, I could still smile despite of the pain I had for him. I like him, I love him and I need to stop this crazy things. He will ask his girlfriend tonight to Marry him, that's the key. I frowned, how I really wish it was me.

As I recall how Sir Zayne wrap a bandage on my finger, my adorable mind was thinking crazy as I do frequently. I assumed Sir Zayne would kiss me inside his office, lick the blood from the cut so erratically and I would moan in dispense after.

I guess watching a vampire romance really influences my mind, thinking of him having an attempt to done something foolish, fang buried on my neck as he zip my blood, and do what I had always fantasized, crashing me onto his chest, pulling me out of my mind and all I could do is to be his prey.

As I blink my eyes having those thoughts while still walking all by myself, that green eyes guy barge inside my head instead of Sir Zayne. All of a sudden, it became him, his face flashed and its difficult to take it off again. Its crazy how my mind continued thinking of him, it shift into another scene.

The deity of charm was asking me to marry him then he grabs my right hand to make me wear the ring "Mary me Angela" he said in a husky voice then thug me in his arms, wrapping my waist not to give a chance to let me go, and it was so embarrassing that I let myself spill out a big yes comfortably mumbling resting in his warm firm chest without any doubts.

I freed a smile, what I had thought seems so real, like its all happen. I stop walking abruptly and shook my head to knock it out, stopping myself to think like that. I know he was really charming, and looking at him turned all my nerves freaking.

He was the first guy I ever seen in my whole life who materialize the version of a dream I have never thought would come true. I never knew my dream guy would be more beautiful as him, he was too much to be admired.

"Hi Angela! Need a ride?"

I was surprised in his sudden appearance, he held my hand so quick and tight while all I do is to look at him wide eyes silently screaming inside. I forget how to shout when my eyes shut to him, I don't know if I was being frightened or I was just being guilty that I had fantasize him just right now.

I wince when he tightened his grip, my wound was actually pouring pain around my fingers, and I almost cried at the top of my breathe, grumbling him a sulk "Ouch! My wound".

Finally, he loosen his grip but never he did let go of me. My heart sunk intensely knowing he was the guy again that I had met this entire morning, he was the reason why my head buffers during my hours of working.

A blend of remorse tide inside my body when he went out from the Black SUV, I look at him as he towered me against the sunlight and smile saying a "Hi".