Chapter 9

Devin's pov

 My fist tightened, the urge to kill that guy was running in my nerve. I will punch his face, make sure he's breathless.

Only me could hold her, kiss her, the one who'll try to touch her will die!

My eyes narrowed looking at her, heart sounds slow, and I think its nearly dead when I saw someone holding her hand. Her eyes left where I stood and I saw sadness in her glance. It breaks my heart to see her like that.

Who was he?

He could be the guy who makes her cry, am I right?

I don't know why I had felt scared, I had felt I'm going to lose her anytime. I was bothered and could not understand this stinging feelings inside my chest. It aimed me to feel restless.

So I decided to went out from the fast food chain just to get some air. Now I could not breath easily, the air inside choked me. She's the only person who made all of this to me, I became weak in just seeing her with somebody.

I stood still outside, my blood boils, mind travelling to kill that guy. I am ready to kick or punch anyone whoever on my reach. Both of my hands could not stop to clench, while looking around, trying too hard to calm myself. Putting all together my thoughts, asking why I became like this.

Business is business, I should think about that. I can't fired him just because he had my girl cry. He was one of the assets in my company, that guy manages my new franchise business well. I still need to think about my employees, they are the ones who makes my company grow and bigger.

The investigator was confused who had followed me outside, maybe he was thinking why I acted like this to a woman I don't even know. I had told him I want a full report about the woman working at my fast food chain. He quickly understand it when I look at that woman straight and deep in the eyes.

The investigator must had thought I was obsess about her. Well that was true. I don't need to explain everything to him, to get me what I ask was his job and it will help me to know her more. I hand him the envelope full of cash without saying anything.

I know it will take some time to gather some information about her, but I could not wait any longer. I had waited this day to happen for a long time and I don't want to let her slip away in my arms. She'll be mine, she'll fall into my hands.

I walked going at my office. Didn't realize I left my car parked near the fast food chain. I was out of my mind from everything, couldn't think clearly from what I had seen. Neither, I am truly restless in thinking she might love that guy. It causes me a dying feelings.

My Personal Aide who walked with me at my back were confused, and had looked at me with those questioning eyes. Probably they are all laughing at me silently in their minds. They shouldn't try to make me more angry. Once I heard a single laugh from them, I promise I won't stop punching them until they bleeds to death.

Figuring how this woman got me. I am under her spell. Bewitch by her kiss and smile. Since then, I could not forget about her. That day seems been haunting me every single minutes of my life. I've been dying everyday looking for her, wanting her by my side.

I want her all. I want her eyes look only for me. Her mind only think for me. Her heart, beats only for me. That smile, that lips, her body. Everything! I want it all selfishly!

I sat at my office, staring at the documents that I need to check but my thoughts always shift on her. Imagining myself kissing her. Squeezing her both soft curves. I want to know how would she moans when I suck those both. I want to hear her voice asking me for a deep push. She'll be begging that thing from me, while shouting my name endlessly!