Chapter 15

Devin's pov

At the exact time and place, I met again Ms. Pony Tail. She stunned me always like how I was before, the only problem is she was drunk this time.

Wearing her so conservative dress, she still look good with her plain white shirt covered with a grey coat and old navy colored jeans gaping with a holes at the knees and pocket.

I never been so amaze with a woman wearing only a jeans, most likely I'm attracted with those wearing a piece of clothes covering only some of their private part, showing more of their skin. And this woman just became my favourite, nothing else to say but wow, she hardly did this!

Ms. Pony Tail, you're in a big trouble!

How could you make me fall to you all over again?

I just can't control myself, you really are the one for me, I hid a smile beneath my thoughts feeling so glorious.

She barely crawl from her drunkenness which I can't stop myself to support her to stand and press her forward close to me holding her waist, I had limit myself not touch her more but it automatically do as what I wanted to, I want her!

She walked through a path that only a drunk person could see, like there's an obstacles in the floor that she keep skipping, swerving side to side. She closes her eyes as I stop her falling down to the floor and I didn't mean to hold her bossom.

A courage to do something wild was digging my nerve, it grinds my inside to make it real what I just fantasized right now.

"Hold on.." I sigh, chearing myself up not to do what I have in mind.

I heaved a sigh again out of my excitedness, to relief my arousing soul that I was barely keeping in. I don't understand why I have this, I even can't control my heart beating too rapid when I came near to her, I remember every thing she make me feel four years ago and it seems it worsened this time.

She make me feel to care for her. Just few hours ago she called me with a very frightened voice, someone wants to break-in to her apartment and my heart drop as I couldn't understand my breath that fade in a moment of rush, heading to a place I don't know where. I was actually using my chopper to get into her place fast, without even thinking where to land.

All was settled and everything was fine, including her safety. Good thing she called me right away, though she keeps calling me Rick. She's scared when I came and it kills me. I don't want her to feel scared again. If only she'd marry me, I would never let anyone harm her.

"Ms. Ms.. My Angel.. Hmmmm" I smelled her hair, it was kept in pony tail again. I smelled her neck, that fragrance of strawberry's I keep looking for, still fresh on my mind.

All of a sudden she'd make me turn to person I didn't recognize I was. I should never let her go four years ago, maybe I was not in this state of illness, obsessed.

I look around with the people surrounded us, dancing, waving their hands to the beat of the music, and the crowd pushed us through, hard to get out but I manage to lay her in my arms, we checked out from the bar and put her inside my car. When I check my watch, its late, maybe its time to drive her home.

"You should go home and rest" I let out a small chuckles, then her cellphone ring few times when I start to put her a seatbelt, again I could heard it inside her jeans pocket and I was saying to myself "CALM DOWN" I will just get the phone and check who called, that's it!

I took the phone and glad I didn't get any common symptoms, the way cryptomaniac do. God! I'm not! It got me shaken, but for real it shake me inside out to hold her!