-1-

Heyyy guys sooo happy to be updating again! Ily all❤

Point out any errors please! Vote and comment as well

Word Count: 696

----------

"I specifically requested the LEAD role in this movie, and what do I get?" Harry scoffs angrily at the director, Liam Payne, aka his best friend. "The BROTHER of the lead! The fucking brother of the lead!"

"Listen, I know that you are used to, Haz, but you can't just get things handed to you, Harry. You have to work for them." Liam says, leaning back in his chair. "Do you think I just got being a director handed over to me? No, I spent 4 years in college and then 2 in film making school. I earn-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You earned it, you earned it, you earned it. " Harry cut him off. "Blah, blah, blah. Work, work, work. Kill me, kill me, kill me."

Liam chuckled softly. "H, I know I'm you're best friend and all, and I really do want you to have the lead, but I'm trying to help you out here, mate."

"Whatever." Harry grumbled, getting up and walking out of Liam's office.

"Be here by 6am, sharp, tomorrow!" Liam called out, loud enough for Harry to hear. He didn't say anything back though, too pissed of to care.

You see, Harry was the son of James Styles, an actor from way-back-when. As soon as Harry had been old enough to walk and talk he played in the movie Shooting Star, as the lead, of course. Since then, Harry has been used to getting things handed too him. He's had hundreds of directors begging him to be the lead in movies.

But of course, Liam has to be a bloody good best friend and teach him thing. Bloody tosser he is.

Harry gets knocked out if his thoughts when he trips over a moving object, tumbling to the ground, not hurting himself, thankfully.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" A feminine, but slightly raspy voice hurriedly rushes out.

Harry picks himself up, looking up and then down (😂) to see a short, curvy boy standing their, suitcase in hand, face flushed from embarrassment. "Pay attention next time, or you could say goodbye to everything you have." He snarls, walking away from the now stunned boy.

-

The boy was Louis Tomlinson, makeup artist, and sfx (special effects) artist.

He had been looking at everything in the studio when he saw the tall boy trip over his suitcase. He had immediately apologized. He was surprised, however, when the man just snarled in his face and threatened him. He resembled the type of people Louis didn't like.

He snapped himself out of his shocked state, going up to a door with "Director Payne" on it. He knocked, and heard a shout of "come in!"

He slowly opened the door, a nice looking man, that couldn't be much older than him, sitting in the chair. "Hello, Louis, I'm Liam Payne, the director." He greeted and stood up, holding out his hand to the small boy.

"Nice to meet you, sir." Louis politely greeted, sitting down when Liam gestured to a chair.

"Please, call me Liam. I'm not that old." Liam chuckles.

"Alright, Liam." Louis tests out, making Liam chuckle again.

"Anyways, Louis. Let's talk about this movie." Liam chided. "I know very well that you are beyond qualified for the job on this movie."

Louis hummed in agreement, for it was true.

"You'll be working mostly with Harry Styles. One of the main characters. I'm sure you must've seen him on you're way in here? He only left a few seconds ago."

Louis wasn't sure whether to be shocked or worried at the information. Harry Styles was the rude prick he just had that encounter with? Harry Styles was the rude prick he had to work with for a few months?

"U-um, yes, I think I may have. Curly hair, right?"

"Yes that's him." Liam chuckled. "He's my best mate. I guess now you know who to look out for tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Great." Louis, who, for the the first time in his life, faked a smile, said.

Great.