-16-

WOOH I'M AT 700 FOLLOWERS, CAN'T WAIT FOR 800 :)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES TO COME :)

Please tell me any mistakes! ENJOYYY❤

---

"I love you." Louis blurted out, eyes widening as he actually realized what his mouth had said before his brain actually got to it.

Oh shit.

---

Louis' face turned a bright red in embarrassment and a little bit of anger at himself, looking down from Harry, whose eyes widened in disbelief of what the small boy had just said. "W-what?"

Louis squeezed his eyes shut in fear of Harry's reaction, even though he was looking down already. He was terrified.

What if this ruined everything and it went back to how it used to be?

No, scratch that. Louis had to quit now. Boom, that's that.

No more job.

No more money.

No more Harry.

That basically meant no more life, no more happiness.

"W-what?" Harry asked, voice laced with shock, staring at the small boy whose eyes were still squeezed shut from embarrassment and fear.

Louis shook his head quickly, stuttering out, "S-s-sorry," hands shaking from where they were burird in the sweater paws. "I-I'm sorry."

Harry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and worry, stepping even closer to the  younger boy  and tilting his chin up. "Lou? Why are you sorry?"

Louis opened his eyes looking at the taller man, eyes full of worry. "I-I didn't mean to say th-that. Oh my gosh I-I've ruined e-everything. I-I should go no-"

As he went to pull away,  the taller man grabbed his wrist and dragged him back. "I love you, Louis."

Louis didn't have time to even react before the man cupped his face fully, leaning down and pressing their lips together. Louis' hands shot up to Harry's wrists, grasping on to them as his knees buckled. Their lips moved together tenderly, and he felt like he would pass out from how amazing it felt to kiss Harry. Harry hand moved down to grab onto the small boys hip, pulling him closer so that every part of them was fully pressed together, lips sliding together blissfully.

Louis brought his mouth freehand up to Harry's face, gently placing it on his jaw as the older man's tongue swiped over his bottom lip.

"HOLY FUCK!" They hear from the doorway, pulling away from each other startledly. Zayn was in the doorway, eyes wide and mouth gaping open.

"Zayn?" Harry asked, the raven haired man coming out of his trance.

"Sorry... I just meant- HOLY FUCK!" Zayn continue to stare at them, a bit creepily may I add. Harry cleared his throat loudly, stopping Zayn from his staring session. "Zayn, if you wouldn't mind..." Harry trailed off, quickly jutting his head in the direction of the stairs.

"Oh! Right, right. You're busy. I'll just-" Zayn quickly shot down the hallway and down the stairs, leaving Louis and Harry by themselves once again.

Harry turn back towards Louis, basking in the way Louis face immediately turned about twelve shades redder when they locked eyes. Cute.

"I've liked you since day one." Harry admits, trying not to smile at the way Louis' eyes widen in surprise. "When I tripped over your suitcase, I was so completely baffled by your blue eyes and outstanding beauty. I didn't know what to do. So I just yelled at you."

Louis listened continually, eyes flickering from Harry's lips to his gorgeous green orbs repeatedly.

"I've never been in love with anyone before, Lou. Nick was a distraction."

"From what?" Louis couldn't stop himself from asking, eyes flickering back and forth between Harry's green ones. The tall man reached over to grasp Louis' small hand.

"From you."

Louis couldn't stop the smile from breaking out onto his face, looking at Harry with a fond expression. "Did it work?"

Harry leaned in closer to Louis' face, a smirk of a smile ghosting his own. "No."

Louis leaned in the rest of the way in to meet Harry's lips, a content sigh leaving his mouth as Harry's hands gripped onto his waist, completely taking his breath away from one kiss.

And every other kiss after.

---

THERE WAS THE LAST CHAPPIE, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYEDDDD IT. EPILOGUE COMING SOOOOON :)

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 FOLLOWERS ❤❤❤

What do you think will happen in the epilogue? COMMENT DOWN BELOWWW.

xoxo