-11-

Here you beautiful humans go! Another chapterrrrr❤

Vote, comment, and follow me! It means the world and gives me alot of motivation! Love you all xxx.

Word Count: 700

---

Louis goes to the studio with Harry the next day. Apparently, Harry's been having a hard time with focusing for a few days. Liam thought that Harry's assistant being in the studio with him might help.

Boy, was he wrong.

The first time it happened, Louis was sitting in a chair by the camera, picking a loose thread on his sweater. He glanced up when he heard Liam yell "Cut!" and met eyes with Harry.

Harry was staring at him, eyebrows furrowed and mouth slightly agape. He had a cut on his face, a fake one, and his hair was wet, sticking to his forehead. They had just got done the scene where Harry swims across the river to get away from the killer.

He held eyes with Louis for a few seconds before his on-screen brother tapped his shoulder a few times, making him break the eye contact.

Louis looked down quickly, cheeks heating up, fiddling with his fingers.

Then Liam called "Action!" once more, and they were back to filming.

But only for a few more minutes.

Niall pulls a chair over, next to Louis, and talks to him quietly. They talk for a few minutes before Niall something that makes poor Louis giggle loudly. Harry's head snaps over at the sound, the corners of his mouth quirking up slightly. When Louis looks up to apologize, he meets eyes with Harry once again, but the tall man just looks away quickly.

It happens a few more times after that, until Liam tells Louis and Niall to go into his office because 'Harry isn't concentrating even more then before.'

"Harry, maaate." Liam says, pulling Harry off to the side. "Have you gone mad?"

"What?" Harry asks confusedly.

"I mean, I bring Louis in, to see if he could make you concentrate this time, but you're even more unfocused then you were before." Liam says. "C'mon, mate. What's going on?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. Can we just go back to filming?" Harry says, looking away uncomfortably.

"Sure, okay. Just, try to focus, yeah?"

---

Harry goes to the bar after filming, Louis' told.

It was odd, because as long as Louis, had been Harrys assistant, Louis had only seen him drink a glass of wine. Nothing else.

Louis just shrugs it off as he lays down on his bed, grabbing his phone to scroll through twitter. He likes a few tweets from Shane, Mykie, and Gabbie, before going on the trending page.

What? He likes to keep up with all the latest celeb news.

He scrolls through all of the hashtags, going through most of them before stumbling across '#HickisOver'.

Hick? Isn't that... Harry and Nick? Wait.

Louis quickly clicks on it, seeing the top tweet from @ETNews.

'@ETNews: Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw publicly break up?! Can't say we didn't see it coming! #HickisOver'.

Louis quickly turns off his phone, running downstairs to see if Zayn was here. He loved gossiping with Zayn.

He looked all around the house but sadly the raven-haired man wasn't there.

Louis walks into the kitchen to get a glass of water, all the walking making him out of breath. "Man." Louis thought. "I really need to get in shape."

Louis also decides to make a bag of popcorn. So much for getting into shape.

He places his forearms on the counter, bent forward while scrolling through his phone and waiting for his popcorn, the sound of the kernels popping filling his ears.

He almost jumps out of his skin a few seconds later when hands grab his waist, hips pressing into his backside. "What the-?"

He quickly turns around when the person grinds against him, placing his hands on their chest and pushing them away.

When he looks up he gasps at the drunk man before him. "Harry?"

----

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn

Yeah, I left you guys hanging. we're all lucky I updated, I've been super busy working on another story😂

Love you all! Vote, comment, and follow meeee for more of my storiessss :)

Next update: August 11th