-13-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY READER Louis_Is_Bae121 I HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS LOVELY AS YOU AREEEE❤ (I know there's still like 20 mins til ur bday but I wanted to be the first to tell you since I'm going to sleeeeeep)

HERE YOU GOOOO MY LOVESS, I TRIED UPDATING AS SOON AS IT TURNED 12, BUT I'M SUPER TIRED SO I'M DOING IT A LITTLE BIT BEFORE. GOODNIGHT MY LOVELIES❤

Word Count: 1.1k

-----

Harry wakes up the next morning with a pounding head, and the strong stench of alcohol filling his nose.

He quickly shoots up, groaning as the blood rushes to his head. He's still on the couch, obviously, and there's a bottle of water and some ibuprofen on the coffee table, along with a note.

"For your head. You've got a lot of explaining to do, mate."  - Zayn

Harry groans and rubs a hand over his face as the memories from last night run through his head. "Why in the bloody hell did I do that?"

He quickly turns around at the sound of footsteps descending down the stairs, seeing a sleepy Louis rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Harry would coo if he wasn't so mortified with himself.

Louis looks up as he finishes, locking eyes with Harry and squeaking. The small boy quickly turns around and runs back up the steps, stumbling a few times.

Harry turns back around and groans, burying his face in his hands.

"You're fucked, mate." Zayn says from his place in the kitchen, laughing when Harry looks up fast enough to get whiplash. He walks into the living room, sitting down beside Harry on the couch, looking at him expectantly. "Now, please explain to me what happened last night?"

So, Harry quickly goes through everything about the night before, it all being pretty much the same thing Louis said previously. "...and then he ran upstairs and, wowithinkilikehim." Harry rushes out, running his fingers through his messy quiff. "Fuck."

"You...what? Zayn asks, not sure if he heard the man correctly.

"I-I, um," Harry stutters (wow that's a first). "Nothing."

"You think you like him?" Zayn splutters.

"Yes, I think I like Louis, okay?"

There's a moment of silence between the two, both of them processing it.

"Is that why you broke up with Nick?" Zayn asks, breaking the heavy silence.

"I guess? Part was just because I never wanted to date him in the first place. He's an asshole, a liar, and a gold digger for all I know." Harry explains. "And then there's Louis, who's sassy, tiny, and wow his eyes are bloody beautiful."

"Then why don't you tell him that?" The raven-haired man asks curiously. "I mean, you've never been scared to go after what you've wanted before."

Harry groans, leaning his head back on the top of the couch. "He's 18, for fucks sake. He's got this whole thing going for him. His career's going to take off so fast, his future is so bloody bright."