-3-

Here you go my loveliesss💜
I'm finally feeling like writing againnn :)

Read A/N at the end pleaseee?

Word Count: 1368

As soon as the two boys left Liams office, Harry was already towering over the smaller boy, scowling at him. "Let's get one thing straight, shorty. Just because you're my assistant now, doesn't mean we'll be friends. It doesn't mean I like you, or will ever like you-" He pauses for a moment. "Am I clear?"

Louis, who is actually a little scared by the tone of Harry's voice and the menacing look in his eyes, nods quickly. "Y-Yes. I u-understand."

Harry backs away, before continuing. "Good. Now go get me a coffee. No cream, two sugars."

Louis stumbles away, hopping to his car and immediately driving off. When he gets to the coffee shop, he makes sure he puts in the correct order (he may or may not have written it on his hand, scared of getting something wrong) for the sake of himself and Harry.

"Thank you." He says kindly to the lady behind the counter, putting five pounds in the tip jar before quickly leaving the small cafe.

When he gets to the studio, only a few minutes later, Harry is already getting his makeup done for the next scene, coffee in hand.

Harry turns towards Louis as he notices his presence, smirking as he brings his coffee cup to his lips, slowly taking a drink. When he's done, he turns his head towards the small boy, still smirking. "About time."

"What?" Louis gapes, completely baffled and confused. I was only gone for like, 7 minutes!

"I got Taylor to get me a coffee, since you seem to like taking your jolly ol' time." Harry says, as a tall, lanky, blonde girl walks into the room.

She had short hair, pale blue eyes, and a skinny ass body. She had no curves whatsoever.

She walked over to Harry, a seductive smile playing on her lips. Harry just ignored it and handed her the empty coffee cup. She scoffed slightly, clearly not trying to make it obvious (but also failing), and walked over to Louis, snarling in his face, and plucking the full coffee out of his hand, taking it to the trash, throwing it away along with the empty cup. The hell?

When she finally left, Harry spoke up, monotonously. "Anyways, Shorty. I needed to tell you that I have a busy week ahead of me and Liam has instructed that you move in with me, so you can be with me at all times."

Wait. What?

"S-Stay...at your h-house?" The short boy asked (quite dumbly).

"Nooo, stay at my mum's house." Harry said sarcastically. "Yes, stay at my house!"

Louis fights back the urge to roll his eyes, instead just biting his lip and nodding slowly.

Boy, this job just started and he already wanted to quit.

---

Louis is in awe as he looks up at Harry's house, which is more of a mansion than an actual house.

Liam requested that Louis moved in as soon as possible, so Harry made him go and pack his things after the whole coffee incident happened.

That brings us back to now. "Shorty!"

Louis jumps as he snaps out of his awe-filled gaze.

He gets out of the car, Harry not even giving a care to wait for him as he walks inside, almost closing the door on Louis.