-14-

Updating because your comments make me smile so much omggg😊❤

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me, it means the world to me and really motivates me to write more!

Word Count: 600

-----

-One Month Later-

"...and...CUT! That's a final wrap everybody!" Liam tells out, smiling widely at everyone. "Great job today, guys!"

They has just gotten finished filming the last scene, Harry and his on-screen brother being the only two who make it out alive.

Everyone cheers in excitement, glad to finally be done filming.

Louis giggles as Harry walks off set, slapping Liam in the back of the head for no apparent reason, then dodging a slap in return, laughing as he runs up to Louis.

"Hey, Lou." The man greets, smiling goofily at the small boy.

"Hi, Hazza." Louis says, reaching up and poking Harry's dimple, a habit he has picked up over the last month. Harry grabs his wrist as he goes to pull back, playfully nibbling on his finger in revenge.

"Haz!" Louis yells, pulling his finger away from the man's mouth, giggling when he chases after it. "Meanie."

Harry gasps dramatically, placing a hand over his heart, unaware of all the eyes on him and the small boy. "Am not."

Over the past month, the two had grown quite close, and it would be hard for anyone not to notice. Harry was always in a good mood, laughing, smiling, and even cracking, although horrible, jokes.

And with Louis, he turned into a total sweetheart. Harry treated the small boy so kindly, always looking at him with fondness in his eyes. They were like best friends.

"Are too." Louis teased, giggling and running as Harry playfully chased after him, laughing along.

Again, they were like best friends.

You know, if best friends were slowly falling for each other.

-----

"Hazzz!" Louis calls out from his place on the couch. Harry was in the kitchen, making god-knows-what.

"Yeah?" Harry calls back.

"Hazza!" Louis calls out again, giggling mischievously.

"Huh?"

"Harryyy!"

"What, Lou?"

"H!" Louis called one last time, before Harry appears in front of him, placing his hands on the back of the couch, each on one side of Louis' head, as he looks at the small boy expectantly.

"What, boo?"

"Hi." Louis says, smiling innocently at Harry, who just huffs in false annoyance. The smaller boy giggles, reaching up to poke one of Harry's dimples, making them show more as the man smiles wider.

Louis had an odd fascination with Harry's dimples.

"What am I ever going to do with you?" Harry teases, playfully leaning closer to the boy.

"Oh shush, Harry. You bloody love me." Louis says, raising his hands to place on Harry's cheeks, playfully squeezing them together. "Admit it. I'm amaaazing."

Harry smiles goofily at the small boy, looking into his bright blue eyes as they crinkle with happiness.

Louis stares back with the same fascination, hand still resting on Harry's face. The man's emerald eyes, once dull and bored, now shone with happiness. They were beautiful.

"Lou..." Harry trailed off. "I do lo-"

The man was interrupted by the oven dinging, signalling that whatever was in there, was done. He quickly pushed himself up, clearing his throat. "I do think you're amazing."

The smaller boy smiled in triumph. "Knew it!"

Harry walked into the kitchen with only one thought in his mind. "I do love you."

And back in the living room, Louis sadly thought, "At least he thinks I'm amazing."

-----

YAYYY, ANOTHER UPDATE DONEEE.

I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH MWAH

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME!

xoxo