-8-

O to the M to the G guys! Literally I gained 30 followers just TODAY! you guys are amazing. As I said, whenever I get more followers I get super motivated to update! So... even tho I updated earlier, here's another one, because damn you guys are sure about to get me to 600 followers! I love you all soooo much!

READ A/N at the end.

Word Count: 770

---

Louis bolts upright, shocked about what he just dreamed.

Why the fuck did he kiss Harry?

No, that's not even where to begin.

Why the fuck did he dream about Harry wanting to kiss him?

Why did he... agree?

Well... okay, maybe it's a little bit hard to deny that Harry was attractive. He's tall, broad, muscular, dominant, sexy as all hell...

Okay, a lot hard.

But... he's also an asshole.

Well, Zayn says differently but... maybe he's just an asshole to Louis.

Either way, why in the bloody hell would Louis have a dream like that?

Louis clears his head from the awful thoughts and slowly urges himself to lay back down, the alarm clock on his bedside table reading 4:43 a.m.

Maybe his mind was drunk.

Or a bloody psycho.

---

Louis woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring a few hours later, the dream forgotten. He quickly gets up and does his usual morning routine (which consists of going to the loo, brushing his teeth, and fixing his hair, because it gets pretty crazy while he's sleeping), before walking downstairs to get some breakfast.

When he walks into the kitchen, he spots the back of Harry's head, sitting on the sofa in the living room (which was right next to the kitchen), and the dream comes rushing back.

Louis feels his cheeks heat up with embarassment.

He quickly rushes to the fridge and pours a glass of milk, grabbing the bread to throw into the toaster.

As he waits he wills himself to not think of the dream. But of course... it doesn't work.

"Hey, shorty." He hears Harry's voice call out behind him, the small boy quickly turning around and facing the tall man, awkwardly not making any form of eye contact. "I have a meeting in an hour. You're coming with me to take notes."

Louis doesn't say anything, just nods and darts his eyes around the room, feeling his face heat up. He jumps when the toaster dings, making his face heat up even more.

Louis quickly grabs his slightly burnt toast, along with his milk, and sprints upstairs, avoiding any further confrontation with Harry.

"What the hell?" Harry says to Zayn, who witnessed the whole thing as he cleaned the pictures in the hallway. "What's wrong with him?"

"I don't know." Zayn says confusedly. "I should go... ask if he's okay."

Zayn quickly runs upstairs and knocks on Louis' bedroom door a few times before walking in.

"Lou? You alright, mate?" He asks as he sees the small boy sitting on his bed, looking deep in thought, toast untouched.

Louis quickly snaps out of whatever trance he was in, looking up at Zayn. "Oh, uh... yeah. I'm fine."

Yeah right. Zayn didn't believe it for a second.

"Spill. " Zayn demands, sitting down on the edge of Louis' bed with a look of determination on his face. "Or so help me god I will bring Harry up here."

So, forcedly, Louis does spill, and oh boy, does Zayn have a reaction.

"What?!" Zayn practically screams, looking at Louis with wide eyes. "You had a dream about you and Ha-"

"Shutup!" Louis whisper shouts, slapping Zayn in the arm before he could say anything else. "Bloody hell, keep your voice down before he hears you! Better yet, before the whole damn neighborhood hears you!"

"Sorry." Zayn apologizes sheepishly. "I'm just shocked, s'all."

(bitch he's SHOOK........ Okay, continue)

"You and me both." Louis groans, putting his head in his hands in shame. "What the bloody hell is wrong with me?"

"Well, either your mind is FUCKED, or..." Zayn eyes widen as he comes to the realization. "You like Harry."

Louis quickly picks his head up from his hands, looking at Zayn with utter fear and disgust written across his face. "Zayn! Have you gone mad?"

"No." Zayn says, smirking. "But I think you have."

---

BOOOOOM ANOTHA CHAPTER DONEEEE

I seriously feel like it was horrible tho :(

Anyways, we still have 4 days to get me to 600 followers (until my bday), or maybe even more if you guys love this book that much!!!

I love you all xoxo