- Epilogue -

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHHHH

-----

- A YEAR LATER -

Cameras flashed from every which way as Harry and Louis stood on the red carpet for the Oscar's.

Harry's hand was clammy against Louis', in fear of what would happen after the event.

What would Louis say?

The small boy stood at his side, shyly smiling at the cameras as they took pictures from numerous angles, lights flashing from every which way.

He had no idea what was in store for him.

---

"We've got some amazing people in this category. Best Movie Star in 2017." Demi announces, smiling brightly at the cameras. "Man, with all these great contestants, I might just have to become an actress."

The crowd chuckles at the singer's joke, especially Harry who cracks up. Of course.

"Okay, okay. Your nominees are..."

The screen behind her lights up, the names of contestants being read off by an announcer.

"Emma Watson, Beauty and the Beast."

"Gal Gadot, Wonder Woman."

"Tom Holland, Spider-Man: Homecoming."

"Ansel Elgort, Baby Driver."

"Harry Styles, Dunkirk." Louis looked over at Harry, smiling brightly at the older man, feeling proud.

"And last but not least, Mark Hamill, Star Wars: The Last Jedi."

The screen goes blank, the cameras panning back over Demi as she holds the card in her hand. "Are you guys ready? I know I am!"

The crowd cheers excitedly, then go quiet as Demi opens the envelope, slowly opening the card to increase the tension.

Harry didn't think he was gonna win, he pretty much hand down thought it was going to be Emma Watson. Even he himself had loved that movie, and thought that the acting was amazing.

"And the winner is... Harry Styles: Dunkirk."

The crowd goes crazy after Harry's name is called, the camera panning over Harry, catching his startled face. He quickly snapped out of it and gets up, giving Louis a kiss as the smaller boy wraps arms around him in happiness. Harry walks up on stage, giving Demi a hug and a peck on the cheek as she hands over his Oscar, congratulating him.

He walks up to the microphone, smiling at the crowd. "Wow. To be quite honest, I didn't think I was going to win this. I'm actually in a little bit of shock right now."

The audience cheers once again, making Harry smile happily as he realizes what great of a career he has.

His eyes scan over the crowd, catching the bright blue ones of his boyfriend of one year. And suddenly, he gets an idea.

"I want to say thank you to everyone who voted for me. I was sure that Emma would win, she did amazingly in that movie." He smiled at Emma, who mouthed a "thank you" in return, smiling brightly. "I actually want to call my boyfriend, Louis on stage. There's something really important that I need to do. I was planning on doing it after this but now seems like the perfect occasion."

The crowd cheered loudly as Louis confusedly walks up to the stage, Harry handing his Oscar to Demi, smiling gratefully at her. He walks back over to the microphone where his smaller boyfriend stands, putting an arm around him.

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend Louis as you probably know, considering he's everywhere with me and you've probably seen us kiss more times than you all have been kissed combined." The audience laughs at Harry's humor, aweing as Harry grabs one of Louis' hands, bringing it to his lips and pecking it softly. "This beautiful boy right here has changed my life in more ways than you can imagine. He's made me the best man I can be, and for that I am forever grateful.

"When he first came into my life, I was a total jerk to him. But then, I fell in love... I fell deeply in love with Louis Tomlinson."

Harry turned to Louis, smiling at the small boy and getting down on his knee, fondness emitting from him as the whole audience let out a gasp, including Louis, who covered his mouth in shock, bright-blue eyes starting to water.

Harry pulls the ring box from his pocket, opening it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. A simple one, it was baby blue.

"Louis, over this past year I've fell more in love with you than ever. It scared me at one point, thinking about being in love. But why was I scared? This is the best feeling ever. You make me the happiest man alive, and you'd make me even happier if you'd be my husband. Louis William Tomlinson, will you become Louis William Styles?"

Louis had tears flowing from his eyes freely, and when he uncovered his mouth he had the brightest smile. It looked like it lit up the whole room. He nodded quickly, yelling, "Yes!" And jumping into Harry's arms. The whole crowd exploded, yelling and clapping and crying at the amazing thing that they just witnessed.

Louis and Harry kissed passionately, Harry sliding the ring over Louis' small finger.

It was a perfect fit.

Now that... is a turn of events. ;)

---

BOOOOM SO GLAD I UPDATED ON TIME. I'VE GOT SOOOO MUCH GOING ON.

Wow, I can't believe this is the end. This book is how I got most of my followers, my "fame", if you will.

You guys mean the world to me, thank you so much for your support. I love you all so much.

This isn't the end of me, oh no. I'll be posting the first chapter of my new book "Waterboy" AS this goes up.

I love you all.

Stay amazing xoxo