Stay With Me (1)

"Are you fucking serious right now, Perrie?" Jade angrily threw her hands up in the air as she shouts her lungs out. She paced quickly around the room as she tries to calm herself down by rubbing her temples. As soon as she stopped pacing, she faced Perrie who was sitting on the edge of the bed, frustrated as Jade currently was. "So you're telling me that you didn't flirt back with Zayn? You're telling me that you didn't like the way he kissed you?"

     "Oh, look who's talking! It's the hypocritical Jade!" Perrie sarcastically laughed, standing up. Both of the Geordies now apoplectic with anger as their eyes shoot sharp bullets to each other. Perrie barked, "You think I didn't see the way you looked at Jed when he kissed you? Well, guess what, Jade? I fucking saw the way you looked at him and it makes me sick! So don't go accusing me with those things because unlike you, I didn't like kissing Zayn!"

     "Perrie, you should know by now that this isn't what I wanted! You and I both know that this is part of our contracts! I need to act all lovey-dovey with Jed because Management practically owns our asses now! So as much as we both despised this, we can't do anything about it, okay?"

     "And same goes with me and Zayn! So stop accusing me because just like your stupid relationship with that stupid Jed, I also have to act all lovey-dovey with Zayn!"

Jade frustratedly ran a hand through her ombré waves and massaged her temples once more. She heaved a deep sigh before closing her eyes shut, wishing this ridiculous fight would just end right now because she never wanted to fight with her lover. She just wanted to spend her time cuddling with Perrie, not arguing with her.

     Perrie, on the other hand, did not even think about the possible consequences their relationship might face because of this. In fact, all she could think about is winning. Be the dominant person. Be that type of girlfriend who controls her partner. And seeing that Jade can be very submissive to her, she wouldn't have a problem with controlling the ombré-haired girl.

     Perrie stared blankly at Jade, shaking her head at the older Geordie's irresponsiveness. "You're not saying anything because you know it's true, huh? Because you know deep inside you that you liked the way Jed made you feel! Because you love Jed—"

     Word after word that flowed from Perrie's lips, it only aggravated the anger that Jade was currently feeling. The brunette wasn't thinking straight as she swings her hand towards Perrie's cheek. All she could think about was how many buttons Perrie had already pushed from her, and she was already on the verge of blowing up. And this had took Perrie by surprise as the blonde felt the pain linger on her now sore cheek.

     She growled, "Perrie, I love you! Only you! I don't love Jed nor anybody else! I love you! Is that so goddamn hard to comprehend?"

     Right now, the 2 Geordies are inches away from each other; face to face. And as much as they hated being this far from one another, they needed this. It's either they discuss their problems right here and right now or they will both just deal with them by themselves.

     They weren't like this before.

     Jade and Perrie never fought this badly before. Sure, they argue sometimes but those fights are nothing compared to what they are having right now. They never fume in front of each other, they never walk out in the middle of their arguments, they never raised their voices at one another before so this was all new to the both of them.

     And that's what terrified them both.

     Because they've never been in this severe situation before. They've never been this infuriated, this enraged. And they didn't know what to do when it comes to these things.