Best Choice (2)

Perrie slammed her bedroom door shut before angrily throwing her papers from her desk on the floor. Every paper scattered around her spacious room and all she could think about was a plan on how to move on from that selfish bitch named Jade Thirlwall. She was already on the verge of blowing up, like as if anytime she would explode like a ticking bomb.

       "Is she fucking serious? Is she seriously telling me that it's my fault? What a bitch!" Perrie ranted from her mind, kicking the scattered papers that are now flying away, leaving her with a messed up room. She was enraged because of what Jade told her in the pub, because of how Jade actually had the audacity to tell her that Perrie herself was the one at fault here because Perrie cared too much.

       Is it Perrie's fault that she cared too much for Jade? Is it her fault that she loved Jade too much to actually beg for the brunette to just stay instead of leaving Perrie behind with nothing but dreadful memories of them together?

       Is it genuinely her fault?

       No, it's not my fucking fault. It's Jade's fault. She was the one who left and never came back, anyway. It was her fault. It was Jade's fucking fault. But, isn't it my fault, too? Perrie was pacing around her bedroom like a mad woman. She was blaming her ex-girlfriend, but at the same time, she was blaming herself too.

       She was blaming herself because she loved Jade too much. Because Jade was her number one priority even if to Jade, she was nothing compared to her career. Maybe Jade was a good catch, that's why Perrie tried to pursue the brunette. Or maybe it's the way Jade pleaded Perrie to do something related to Jade's career that made Perrie want to give in and just give Jade what she wanted; because she loved her.

~•~•~

       Perrie peered down at her coffee, seeming satisfied with the smell that strung to her nose. The coffee shop was barely quiet seeing that this place is filled with businessmen and their business meetings with their clients. And so Perrie just plugged in her earphones and listen to some smooth and relaxing music.

Perrie was not sure if she heard her name considering the music she's listening to was already in its maximum volume. And so she didn't budge to check who called her and just act like nothing even happened. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Yes?" Perrie says as she turns around only to be met by the familiar brown orbs that are gazing adoringly at her blue ones.

       Perrie's eyelids stretched up as she stares back surprisingly at Jade, who was standing awkwardly whilst tapping her foot nervously. Perrie just had to ask, "Jade, what are you doing here? And don't tell me because you're Leigh's officemate."

Jade's smile crept up at that one and she let out a chuckle. "Can't I just say I needed coffee?"

Perrie casted a skeptical eye at Jade, not believing if this situation was an intention or a coincidence. Jade, on the other hand, just flashed the blonde her signature smirk and swiftly sat down on the chair in front of Perrie, who was still trying to sink everything in. Jade leaned her elbows on the small and rounded table with her chocolate brown eyes fixated on the blue pools that belonged to Perrie.

"Hi." Jade said, her grin not leaving her face as she leans her cheek upon her hand. Jade's eyes scanned every inch of Perrie's pale and pretty face. She watched how Perrie's eyelashes flutter against the blonde's cheeks every time Perrie blinks.

       Perrie opened her mouth then quickly closed it, her expression showed nothing but bewilderment. She broke eye contact from Jade's intense brown eyes and took a quick sip from the coffee before peering at Jade over the rim of her mug. She placed down her mug gently on the table and frantically moved her eyes up where she once again met the intense gaze from the brunette.