The Dumbest Way Of Asking For Forgiveness

I smiled as I saw my girlfriend walking up to my table with a gorgeous smile plastered on her charming face. I leaned forward with both of my elbows on the table and my eyes glued on her as I watched her sat down flawlessly on her usual seat beside me.

"Hey babe. How's your classes? Did your professor scold you again?" I asked her only to get a slap in my arm.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "That was a one-time thing, Jade," she smirked as she held her chin up at me in arrogance. "And for your information, I'm Professor Chad's favorite, darling."

I smiled. "You're my favorite."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Tell me something I don't know."

"I love you."

"Nice try," she says, leaning forward to give me a peck on the lips and I smiled widely.

There's something about this intriguing blonde that made me feel like she's the only girl in the world because when Leigh, who apparently was accompanying us from the start, cleared her throat, I found myself startled at the sudden sound.

"Well, Jadey, you didn't tell me about your little meet-up, did you?" Leigh says teasingly, sitting down on the seat in front of me as she eyed me playfully. "You just had to forget to fetch me from my dorm."

I shrugged lamely. "Ehh. You know where I was anyway."

"Perrie, you lucky bastard," Leigh says to Perrie, who giggled in response as she smiled sweetly whilst she nods her head. I rolled my eyes and wrapped an arm around Perrie's shoulders, glaring at the afro girl in front of me.

"She's as lucky as I was, that's for sure. Isn't that right, babe?" I darted my eyes at the stunning girl beside me and smiled wider once I saw her intense blue eyes gazing back at me as well.

She smiled and nodded silently, knowing that there's no use in repeating since we both know that my words were already adequately accurate to what we are currently feeling. I smiled back at her and leaned closer, desiring to brush my lips on hers.

"Aww. How sweet," Leigh interrupted once my lips were practically a few centimeters away from Perrie's. She striked her hands over and over as if she was applauding before a performer and I rolled my eyes at her action.

"You just had to interrupt such romantic gesture," I frowned playfully, already missing the feeling of having the blonde's pair of lips colliding with mine. My smile reappeared once I felt Perrie's lips giving my cheek a peck and I turned to face her and shook my head.

It didn't take long until Perrie's Architecture class had to start soon and so me and Leigh were the only girls left. Leigh and I chatted for a few moments, talking about basically anything as long as it is time consuming. Talking to my best friend is one of the best things I wanted to do forever, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't missing the feeling of having Perrie in-between my arms right now.

"I miss her now," I sighed sadly, only to get a chuckle from Leigh in return and my eyes quickly darted towards her as they hold a glare. I shook my head and let my shoulders bounce whilst I shrug. "Just wait until you're in a relationship, Pinnock. And you'll know my pain."

"Sure," Leigh laughed. "But at least I won't be able to talk about marriage too soon."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? What does marriage have to do with this?"

An edge of Leigh's lips stretched up as she smirks slyly at me, only adding up to my drastically increasing curiousity of the sudden change of topic. Am I missing something here?

Leigh leaned forward, an eyebrow arched as she looks at me incredulously. "Come on, Jade. Don't be silly. You and I both know that since you and Edwards are already in a relationship and contented with your status, there's no bloody doubt that Perrie would definitely add marriage as a topic in your next conversations."