Personal Blanket

perrie felt the cool breeze rippling through her clothes, and ultimately pervading her pale skin, inducing the blonde to wake up. another wave of the breeze then washed through her once again and she slightly opened her eyes to find her girlfriend all sheathed in their huge blanket, and also embracing the blonde's favorite pillow.

"of course. she just had to do that," perrie muttered sarcastically and rolled her eyes but chuckled at the sight. 

perrie would usually wake up at this hour, all bitterly cold and shivering, but she didn't mind one bit. jade seemed to be feeling much worse than she did considering the brunette's desperate greed for the blanket and abundant amount of pillows, which would then lead perrie once again in this quotidian situation. but, as said before, perrie didn't mind at all, because then she could cuddle with the brunette as long as she wants.

perrie smiled and gently laid her back down, making sure her front covers up every diminutive gap between her and jade's back. the blonde watches as jade stirred a bit, but not waking up, and so perrie resumed to what she's doing. she carefully snaked her hand under jade's forearm, all the way until her fingers rested on the brunette's abdomen. 

"jade?" perrie whispered, soon burying her nose on the back of her girlfriend's neck, giving a light peck on it. when there was no reaction from the sleeping beauty, she whispered again, "jade?"

"just fucking hug me, pez," jade whispered back, albeit rather irritated. but still, it made perrie beam brightly at her raspy voice before jade impatiently clutched the blonde's hand resting on her abdomen and hauled perrie probably closer than humanly feasible.

perrie hummed in satisfaction as she intertwined her legs with jade's, nuzzling her head on the girl's neck once more. "you're so warm, babe. i'm gonna have to hug you forever now."

jade groaned playfully, her hand fumbling with the blonde's soft and delicate fingers. a lopsided smile was tugging at the corner of her lips as she sighed, "why'd you think i took the blanket every time?"

perrie nodded and kissed the girl's neck. "the blanket's all yours. as for me, you're gonna have to be my own personal blanket."