Markjin - Perfect

No internet 16th to 27th of December, still managing guys. ;-; ( this is probably gonna be published on the 3rd/4th of December anyway)
Introduction cue:

December 24th, Christmas Eve. A time filled with joy and anticipation. Things may not be perfect but for some it might. But if you're outside alone, lost and cold then perfection isn't really a word to use for your situation.

Mark was outside, waiting for his cab to take Jinyoung to the "surprise" he had planned for him. After begging and pleading he was allowed by his manager and Jyp to do this. Why? Who knows? Some things have to be kept a secret.

As Jinyoung walks out of their dorm he joins Mark on the sidewalk awaiting the cab's arrival. When it came Mark handed the address to the cab driver, not a word was said. What was on that piece of paper? " so where are we going?" Jinyoung asked eagerly.
"Oh you'll see." Mark replied with a smirk wiped across his face. Jinyoung  stayed quiet, is it really that important? Just tell me!

The cab driver stopped. Mark and Jinyoung exited the cab however Mark wasn't exactly pleased. "This isn't where I asked to go.  I specifically wrote down everything you needed to know." he complained.
"Tough luck, now give me my money" the cab driver demanded. Mark would only reply with no . Why pay if he didn't take you where you wanted? Now the cab driver was impatient. He was about to leave but he said, " Oh well, I guess I'll have to leave you and your girl here then". Jinyoung then said," I'm a boy". The cab driver laughed and left.

The time was now 10:48pm, as Mark looked at his watch he sighed and kicked the ground. How long were they in there? "Well the reservation time has passed now. Great." He kicked a plant nearby.
Jinyoung was surprised, " You booked a restaurant!? Wouldn't that be expensive?" He asked in awe. Immediately Mark responded with 'no' " I didn't book a restaurant reservation. I booked a hotel." He sighed once again. " For what!?" Jinyoung screamed. Then he paused and realised what it was for and blushed.

Mark also blushed when thinking about what could have happened . The thought of Jinyoung lying on a bed with only a blanket wrapped around his body made him tingle.

Jinyoung slowly walked towards Mark cheeks still lightly pink and said, "On the bright side we're still together. We can just call another cab to take us home. " however Mark only grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. "I'm sorry. I just wanted this to be perfect. Just to see you smile at me that's all I needed. Now we're both filled with disappointment." Mark cried, head buried in Jinyoung's chest. Jinyoung lifted Mark's head up and smiled, "Don't worry. Being with you is all I need. I'm not disappointed at all." Jinyoung said squeezing Mark's cheeks. Mark looked down at his watch, 11:57 pm. He lifted his head and gave Jinyoung a little kiss on the lips. "Merry Christmas" he said calmly. Jinyoung went quiet. His cheeks were on fire though.

Soon Mark called another cab, the wait was long but at least Jinyoung was there with him.

The 'surprise' was a big flop sadly, but what would he have done? Of course spend his night in bed with the one and only Jinyoung...

The end

(I apologise for the rhyme at the end.)

Written - 26/12/2016