2jae - The Barbecue

11:37pm 31st December 2016. It's almost 2017. Yaaaay...

Just a warning btw,when my trip ends the book ends. I've been inactive for long gaps at a time, my commitment is lacking. So, once I arrive in England, anything I've been writing is deleted.

It was 2:55pm Jb was setting up Got7 's barbecue. The grill, the benches, the meat - everything. Jinyoung - who was today's chef - also started preparing the meat whilst everyone licked their lips in hunger. Got5 who were peaking through the windows were all eager to eat that food. However, Jinyoung, before hand, clearly stated that only he and Jb should be outside until the food prepared.

Youngjae however, decided to break that rule. He slowly walked outside smiling, the sun was shining right in his eyes, his teeth looked pure white. Jb  stared quietly amazed at the timing  "Please can I have some meat? Please just a little bit." Youngjae asked. Jinyoung smiled, he told Youngjae to open his mouth and he did he dropped in two pieces of meat and Youngjae just closed his eyes trying to keep the moment for as long as he can. As a result of this Yugyeom rushed outside and accidentally bumped into Jinyoung but still decided to open his mouth and wait for the meat to be placed in.

Of course that did not happen. Jinyoung was about to slap Yugyeom and Yugyeom flinched. Jinyoung then proceeded to grilling meat whilst occasionally giving Yugyeom death stares. Youngjae laughed very loudly. Jb once again stared at Youngjae.

Youngjae turned around and saw Jb staring and looked away. When Jb saw him look away he felt a bit offended. But of course he ignored that feeling since it wasn't important. He was fine. When he put down a glass cup it made a loud noise. The top broke a little bit. Everyone looked at Jb  is he okay? They all thought. Youngjae looked at Jb shocked.

Jb froze. Why is everyone stating at him like that? An accident is an accident he thought. Soon everyone started laughing at him. The event was so random that they couldn't hold it in.
Eh? Jb thought to hinself. Youngjae walked up to him laughing and was about to say something, " Are yo-"
"Jb-hyung, can we start-" Bambam interrupted. "Uh i wasn't listening to you." Jb said moving his eyes to Youngjae.

Youngjae once again started laughing and hit Jb's arm in the process. Jb released a silent "ow" and Youngjae immediately switched. He continuously asked "did that hurt?".

Jb looked at Youngjae seriously. He's remembered all the times Youngjae had hit him so pretended as if this one was extremely painful. Just to tease him a bit. After a while everyone started eating. The meat with the salad 'oh man holy shit' that was the stuff.

Jb teased Youngjae a little bit more though, he went towards Youngjae who was smiling and laughing with everyone else. So Jb asked him a question. "Youngjae-ah, are you enjoying yourself? He asked calmly. Youngjae nodded as he bit onto another piece of meat.

"Well that's no good, I guess I'll have to punish you." Jb said lowering his voice,whispering seductively into Youbgjae's ears. Youngjae's ears went red.

Jb chuckled and tapped him on the head. With that he left the barbecue area.

The end

4 hours until I have to wake up to get a coach yaaay. 4:00am is the best time to start your day!

1/1/2017 - I'm on coach .-. 8 hours to go yaaay.