Markjin - The dress

Before this begins, I'd just like to say that this oneshot may be weird because it contains cosplaying/crossdressing. (boy dressing like girls).

"Put in on!"
"No!"
"Put. It. On!"
"No!"

"It's just a dress, you lost the game now put it on!" Mark laughed. "I honestly did not lose Yugyeom cheated I swear." Jinyoung yelled. Yugyeom sat quietly in a corner smiling, "I swear to god Yugyeom I will kill you one day" Jinyoung said glaring at Yugyeom. "Saranghaeyo~Hyung~" Yugyeom smiled giving Jinyoung a hand heart.
Jinyoung stared at the dress in digust. Why does he have to wear it?  A game that was targeted at him, of course he'd lose.

"Jinyoung, I'm the only one who'll see you, if not me choose someone else." Mark suggested. Jinyoung sighed, fine, he went into a dressing room with Mark. Mark was exited, would it look good? Would it look bad? Will he look hot? Wait that last thought. Something's wrong with that.

As Jinyoung came out, Mark jumped up in awe. Quickly he took a picture to capture this moment. "Jinyoungie~ turn around!" Mark asked. Eh? Jinyoung thought. Confused he was but he still turned around. Mark was full of amazement one again. "You're backside view looks great." Mark laughed. Jinyoung blushed, once again saying eh?

Mark slowly walked up to Jinyoung, who was still turned around. He grabbed his waist. "Jinyoung-ah ~" Mark said slowly, tightening his grip on Jinyoung's waist. "You look really good, you know". Mark added. Jinyoung blushed as Mark's hands moved downward.

Jinyoung pushed Mark to the side feeling creeped out. "What was that!?" Jinyoung thought to himself. "Does he like crossdressing?". The thought of it made him cringe.

Jinyoung decided to take off the dress. "No! What are you doing?" Mark asked as he pouted. "I'm taking it off" Jinyoung a answered as if it was obvious. "You look really good in it though, plus I kinda like you in a dress." Mark added. Jinyoung was surprised yet grossed out too. He was about to fully take it off but he then asked Mark to get out. Mark did as he was told.

As Mark walked back out of the dressing room and into the practice room they were in he then asked for a tiny request. "Let's play the same game tomorrow, okay?".

The end

Written - 28/12/2016