2jae - Funny

;-;

During an interview they had, Got7 were asked who's the funniest amongst them? Of course Jackson was chosen, but one thing stuck to Jb's mind. Jb made a joke during that interview, but no one laughed, in fact (#imfact) it was so bad that some of them started fake laughing. Youngjae fake laughed too much it just sounded like he was mocking Jb.

With this etched in his mind, at their dorm Jb asked everyone else a question. "Hey guys am I funny?" The main answers were either, "when you want to be" , "sometimes" or "occasionally". These answers would be satisfactory for an average person, but for 'perfect leader Im Jaebum' it was insufficient.

After those answers, he calmly walked into his room acting like it was nothing to him. He sat there and just thought about the amount of times he's actually tried to be funny and everyone laughed.   
Youngjae then came into his room which used to be "their" room.  " hyung are you ok? You said one thing and left. It's really not like you." Youngjae asked staring at Jb. Jb calmly responded, "I'm fine, I'm just tired - seriously tired.". Youngjae started laughing at his response, is he serious?, he thought.

In his mind Youngjae knew Jb and his quirks. He knows what would happen is this situation. Jb would just burst and say what he feels. Youngjae counted in his mind.

3...2...1

"You know I've been thinking..." Jb started.  As expected, Youngjae knew this would happen. " Don't you ever think that you can always become better? After being told that I don't amuse you guys that much it made me think about my flaws and imperfections and realised that I have a lot of them." Jb continued, " The 'perfect leader' thing you guys joked about really doesn't exist.".
Youngjae looked at Jb seriously. Does he usually worry about these things?, Youngjae thought.

"Saying none of us are perfect wouldn't  really help so," Youngjae smiled. He gave Jb a hug and pushed Jb's head onto his chest. "Breathe my child, breathe." He said calmly. "How will this-" Jb started,
"Shhh." Youngjae whispered, as close to laughing as he was, he held it in. He felt as though he was helping. As if Jb decided to stop being so serious.

Suddenly Youngjae let out a burst of laughter throwing Jb onto the bed. Jb was as confused as ever, but he let is slide. Well that was it Youngjae was done. Youngjae got up and started waking towards the door, Jb called out to him and said, thanks and winked at him.

Youngjae laughed loudly and mouthed the words ~saranghaeyo~. Then left peacefully

The end

Written - 27/12/2016