2jae - Bed Time

Made this on the day of a friends birthday ;-; but of course no signal, no internet so I can't say happy birthday. Not a call not a text. .-. I'm like a week late though ( this'll be uploaded in a week) .-. Oh well. Don't get the wrong idea though this ain't dedicated to that person. That'd be weird.

Note: This is set in the time when Youngjae and Jb were still roomies.

It was a dark night, only Yugyeom, Jb and Youngjae were still up. 11:34pm was the time. They all just finished the latest episode of "pinnochio". ( a Korean drama). Youngjae decided to head to bed before Jb or Yugyeom. As he left, Yugyeom and Jb had a conversation about Big Bangs comeback.

During this time Youngjae changed into shorts and a t-shirt and headed into the bed. Not his bed, the bed. Youngjae and Jb shared of course.

Eventually Youngjae fell asleep. Jb walked into their room at 11:45pm. Seeing Youngjae fast asleep he decided to try not to disturb him, so he changed quietly beside him. Little did he know that the disturbance he'd make would be after he slept.

Zzzzz

Now it may begin.

Youngjae could feel something against his chest. He squinted his eyes to only see Jb's head on his chest. Jb's arms were wrapped around his waist.
Youngjae looked around to look for his Phone. It was on a bedside table next to him. Youngjae would have to turn around to retrieve it. Why does he need it? To take a picture of course!

He swiftly did a calm 180 turn, he grabbed his phone and checked the time. 2:14am.  He then started to get his camera ready however when he tried to face Jb he couldn't. Why? Someone's hands weren't in the correct place. Youngjae was far too uncomfortable to turn around.

Jb's hands wondered around his body, Youngjae was shivering. Goosebumps grew large on his arms. "Does he not know he's doing this?" Youngjae said shivering. It's fine though, since he's sleeping, Youngjae thought. However what Youngjae didn't realise were Jb's eyes opening slightly.

Jb smiled behind Youngjae, who was still uncomfortable. He realised that he'd done enough. He slightly released his tight grip and turned the other way allowing Youngjae to continue sleeping.

Youngjae gave a sigh of relief and tried to start sleeping at 4:28am.

Although Youngjae may be tired, Jb wasn't. Well done Youngjae.

For now Jb was satisfied. For now...

The end

Funny thing guys the next day is another persons birthday :p but will I be able to even say happy birthday? No! :p

Written - 29/12/2016