Markjin - Hotel Room

Written - 31/12/2016

Still bored, still writing  -Author

Mark and Jinyoung arrived at room 177, which was on the 5th floor. They both opened the door in anticipation hoping for a beautiful suite that were always in the pamphlets they saw. "Daebak" Jinyoung exclaimed opening his mouth. Mark on the other hand, just continued thinking damn as they walked in. Two large beds wrapped in silk and leopard print. (#yurio) a soft golden rug, a large tv with speakers each side. All they could do was stare in awe, mouths dropping.

"Sorry this room is for Mr. Jay Park", a bell boy said. "Your room is 178" he continued. Disappointed, Jinyoung and Mark were, but room 178 wasn't that bad. The leopard print may have been removed but the silk still remained. The tv was just a bit smaller and speakers were removed.

"Well, let's get to sleep" Mark said, yawning while brining out pyjamas from his suitcase. "No, I'm going to see if there are any shows to watch." Jinyoung said walking towards the tv and sitting down on a chair. "Jinyoung-ah," Mark squeezed Jinyoung's cheeks. "Let's sleep, come on." Mark continued. Jinyoung slapped his hands off his face and shook his head, deciding to channel surf. Mark gave up and changed into his Pj's, he laid down onto his bed and sighed. What should i do? Mark thought, I just want to be closer.

"Jinyoung" Mark called. Jinyoung was too busy watching 'Happy Together'. "Jinyoungie~" he said cutely. No reply. "Jinyoung-ah!" Mark yelled,
"Yes?" Jinyoung replied. Mark tapped his lap and signalled Jinyoung to sit on it. Jinyoung sighed and sat Mark's lap.

Silence. It was silent for a few minutes. Neither knew what to say. Mark tapped Jinyoung on one shoulder and moved to the other side quickly and kissed him on the cheek. Jinyoung remained quite unamused. Mark laughed and felt proud and smirked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung didn't react, Mark was getting annoyed. Of course he didn't keep it in, he doesn't have to. 
"Jinyoung-ah, are you okay? You seem to be annoyed at me. Did I do something wrong?" Mark asked with a confused face. Jinyoung sighed once again but eventually smiled, " Don't worry I'm fine, just tired." Jinyoung replied.

Mark smiled relieved because of Jinyoung's answer. He brushed his thumb against Jinyoung's lips, he brushed his hand through Jinyoung's hair and smiled. "Phew" he said. Jinyoung laughed, eye wrinkles appearing, teeth showing.  " Well what shall we do now?" Jinyoung asked.

"Come sleep in my bed." Mark said pulling Jinyoung onto him. Jinyoung only laughed, but he didn't refuse.

The end

Happy new year (although this is probably late by HELLA days). But oh well 2 weeks almost done ;-; which means writing almost done.