Markjin - 4 walls

Before this chapter is started id like to say that this was inspired by a manga - kocchi muite ai or iyayoiyayoi mo kiss or koi wa ina mono myouna mono.
Some of you may think, what's that well I'll just say don't read it. Just know that one of them is what this story is based on.👬

🎶Love is 4 walls🎶

Sleep. All he wanted was to sleep. Jinyoung was tired everyday from coming home from his part time job at the library. Jinyoung was a university student but his funds were quite low so he had a run down apartment. His apartment was just a large square that was divided into a bathroom - bedroom and living room. There were 4 walls. On each side there were neighbours. Each neighbour was different, some were quiet some were loud but there was one in particular who made Jinyoung pull his hair out.

His name? Oh he didn't know his name. All he knew was that he had dark brown hair. Every time he saw him on his way back from school he'd always have beer with him. The beer looked great, Jinyoung always stared. But it didn't explain why he and another person made so much noise every night. Jinyoung knew he wasn't alone, a girl and a guy making noise everyday, of course he knew what they were doing.

Jinyoung yellow in rage , " Every day? Jesus!". He heard a door close and loud footsteps. Suddenly loud knocking on his door became instant. Jinyoung walked towards his door and saw that very same guy. " Why'd you have to shout? You scared my girl away!" The boy shouted. Jinyoung replied, " You two should know that you're loud! And everyday? That's disgusting!". The boy kissed teeth and realised who Jinyoung was. " Wait, you go to my university. You're Park Jinhyung. I know you. You only have one friend and he even uses your apartment for what I do." The boy laughed. Jinyoung couldn't speak. He had no words since he was right. His friend Jackson would borrow his apartment to do girls. Since he'd never had a friend before he thought everyone did it too. He also liked Jackson but of course no one knew.

"Well they don't do it everyday. These walls are thin and you should know so please be more quiet. Make sure the next girl you bring doesn't scream too loud, ok?" Jinyoung smirked and turned around to close his door. However the boy stopped the door with his foot and pinned Jinyoung to the wall, " Since you scared off my girl, you'll have to be the replacement. Take note that Mark said this, Mark Tuan." The boy said pulling down Jinyoung's trousers and turning him around making him face the wall.

Jinyoung's face was red. He was gay but he didn't like this "Mark" guy. Mark played with every part of his body making Jinyoung moan. "Don't be loud Jinhyung, aren't these 4 walls very thin?"Mark said smiling at Jinyoung who was shivering in fear. " I-it's J-Jinyoung." Jinyoung replied trying to sound normal. Whilst in the middle of doing Jinyoung, Mark turned Jinyoung's head around and kissed him. Jinyoung moved his face away from the kiss and said "Mark, stop it". Mark saw this and blushed, Jinyoung looked really good. His heart started pounding.Was he actually feeling something for a GUY?

I'll stop here.

Written - 1/1/2017