2jae - Idek

Written - 4:10 am 2/1/2017

Finally going back .-. Can't sleep so.

6:15pm. Youngjae was bored. Everyone was busy taking naps. Youngjae was in the living room sitting down on a sofa watching tv. It was too quiet for his liking. No one was there to make him laugh, he'd have to entertain himself today. He was waiting for a delivery but it never came.

Youngjae decided to go to sleep himself and wake up with everyone else but he wasn't tired. What should he do? He could play computer games, watch a movie, watch shows, YouTube, and even go to a small restaurant by himself. But he didn't want to be ALONE. Who would? Jb, was also sleeping along with his roommate Jackson, Youngjae thought. But was he really?

Youngjae laid down onto a sofa and sighed. He closed his eyes and tried to rest. Meanwhile, Jb was watching Youngjae the whole time. He knew it may be viewed as creepy but he had bought Youngjae a watch as a thank you gift for something that previously happened.

He was waiting for the right time. Youngjae was slowly falling asleep, but that was interrupted by the sound of the tv turning on due to Jb not knowing how to tip toe. Jb stood there awkwardly as Youngjae stared at him smiling. That reassuring smile Youngjae had that made Jb feel warm inside, he loved that. Jb bit his lip, not knowing what to say but seeing the situation Youngjae took the gift straight away. Jb was surprised. Did he want it that badly? But what surprised Jb even more is when Youngjae then threw that gift onto a sofa and pulled Jb in for a hug? "Wait, whaaat?" Jb said accidentally. Everything that had happened was so random. " I'm just glad someone's awake. I'm only 'Got1' right now. Just by myself." Youngjae said.

Hearing Youngjae's reason Jb slightly understood better. Youngjae then grabbed his arm and Jb was startled, " But the fact that it's you makes it better.". When Jb heard this he smiled.
"Youngjae, you just made my day." Jb said pulling in Youngjae's chin closer o his face.

Jb gently attached his lips to Youngjae's making him speechless. Youngjae closed his eyes during the kiss. He couldn't move, he was mesmerised by it. Does he like it that much? Jb thought. Jb then ended the kiss. Youngjae dropped to the floor. Jb started panicking. Does he need medicine? Will he be alright. Then he heard a slight snore.

Of course, Youngjae fell asleep. I guess he was tired after all.

The end