Chapter One

Frank P.O.V

Standing by the large glass window, I looked out onto the bright orange flames. I smiled devilishly, finding happiness when the sinners burned. My hand was against the window, my reflection reminding me that I was partially naked. Gerard made sure that I kept my clothes off- although, he didn't like to share me with anybody else. He was a selfish man, but that was why I loved him. Ever since I had lived in hell, I had noticed a considerable change in myself. I wasn't the weakened mess that I used to be. I was stronger- in both mind and body. I came away from the window, debating on whether to walk into Gerard's room like this. I shrugged, remembering how jealous he got if people saw me like this.

I threw on whatever clothes were lying on the floor- they were probably Gerard's. But, I didn't care. He was my boyfriend, and whatever was his was mine. Before leaving the room, I checked my reflection in the mirror. I looked hot- and that had nothing to do with the fact that I was living amongst the flames of hell. I shrugged again, closing the door to our room behind me.

I loved the aesthetic of our hellish home. It's dark marble interior was beautiful, it reminded me somewhat of charred wood. After all, it was where the charred souls of the world's most guilty and evil ended up. As I neared Gerard's room, I heard a raised voice. It wasn't Gerard's, so I knew that he was attending to some business.

"Well, sir, I am under the impression that you sold it to me. Why would I give it back to you?" Gerard said cooly; I had my ear pressed against the door. I didn't want to interrupt his conversation, as I knew that whenever I walked in on them I was always his biggest distraction. However, I was already beginning to miss him- even though we had been apart less than a few hours. I pushed the wood of the door, his head snapping in my direction. He smiled, a huge excited grin. He beckoned me over. I walked over, obeying him like a puppy in training, climbing up onto his chair with him, straddling his torso.

"The demon that I met told me that I could retrieve it if I fulfilled what I was told to do." The man stood in front of Gerard looked furious, his hands were shackled together- as were his feet. Gerard rolled his eyes, staring at my lips.

"I do not care. If I did care, I would've asked for the details. I can't allow soulless liars to run around with the living. That would be reckless, wouldn't it. No, sir, I think that I'll keep it. It'll make a lovely decoration." Gerard snarled, God I loved his nasty side. The man began to scream profanities at Gerard, until he clicked his fingers. The man became silent, like his vocal chords had been severed by some invisible being. Two hooded figures appeared out of nowhere, the man scowled at Gerard as he was dragged from the room. Finally, we were left alone to our own devices.

"I missed you." I pouted, he was still staring at my lips.

"I was gone for- two hours." He smiled, leaning forwards to kiss me. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, his hands reaching into my pants to hold onto my ass. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Two hours is too long." I sang as I pulled away from his mouth. He scowled at me, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Well, daddy has work. I have to run this shit-show. I find it amusing when people try to back out of deals that they are bound to." He snarled, trying to kiss me again. I leaned back, denying him what he wanted.

"I am not calling you daddy." I chuckled, watching him scowl at me. He turned away from me, pretending to be upset. Upset wasn't in his vocabulary- we both knew that.

"You never know, maybe one night I'll fuck you so hard that you'll call me it by accident." He dug his nails into my skin, I gasped, lurching forwards. He took that as his chance to kiss me again, this time holding me in place. I ground against him, watching him smile as our lips lock. There was a knock at the door, Gerard frowned, his brow furrowed. He hated it when we were interrupted in the middle of things- which was a regular occurrence. He usually responded in growls and cusses, before returning to the business at hand- me.
"What?" He hissed loudly, removing his hands from me.

The doors swung open, slamming against the marble walls. There stood two hooded figures, holding the badly burned and mangled body of a woman. Her blonde hair matted with blood, not to mention charred. Gerard's once contented grin turned into an evil one, he rubbed his hands together. "Enjoy your stay in the pit?" He said as sarcastically, in a tone that suggested that he was talking to a small child. The woman, who was once known to the both of us as Lilith, spat at Gerard, blood dripping down the sides of her mouth. Gerard tutted, wagging his finger from side to side. "That is not how we speak to our sovereign, is it honey? Just toss her back in until she learns some manners." He said, lazily waving his hand in direction of the hooded figures. Lilith was picked up by her burnt arms, and dragged from the room.

"I swear, if anybody else interrupts me today they can join her in the pit." He said quietly, leaning in to kiss me again, his hands wandering down to my waist.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Beck + Call by July Talk

A.N
I hope that everybody is ready for the smutty joyride that I have planned for this sequel XD don't say that I never warned you, because I did ;)