Chapter Thirteen

Frank P.O.V

"I know I'm smart." I giggled, as he pulled away from my mouth momentarily, so that I could speak. I smiled wickedly, gazing deeply into my eyes. I reached out to cup his cheek, it truly had been a long time since I had admired his handsomeness. He- we had both changed so much since we had been in this room together, on this couch. His once long, blood red hair was now whiter than the arctic tundra. His eyes had darkened, only slightly, which made that glint in his eye more attractive to me. Me, well I had more confidence. In body and in mind. I allowed him to look at me without blushing or shying away, and I truly felt like I was somewhat attractive.

"What?" He asked, pursing his lips. I pulled a face before answering.

"I was just admiring your good looks. Is that a crime?" I asked in a sarcastic tone, my eyebrow raised. He squinted at me, as if to say 'yes, yes it is a crime.' I stuck my tongue out at him, before his hands shot to my waist, squeezing it so that I squirmed underneath him. I begged him to stop through manic giggles and breathlessness, he bit his bottom lip as I slipped onto the floor.

"Course it's a crime," He chuckled, prodding me in the stomach. I batted his hand away as I tried to get up. Instead, he pushed me down again, kneeling over me, "It's a crime Frankie, because I said so." He said, poking me in the cheek, his hands shooting to my wrists. He moved them so that they were above my head- once again, I was rendered helpless on the floor. But I liked it- in fact- I loved it. I grinned like an idiot as he meant down to kiss me, his tongue forcing itself into my mouth. I didn't object, especially since there was a growing bulge in my pants. "Is somebody happy to see me?" He whispered into my ear, before chewing the love affectionately.

"Uhuh." Was all that I could say, before his hand gripped me tightly. I gasped loudly, watching his beautiful face twist into a satisfied smile. I bit my lip, hard enough for little droplets of blood to drip into the back of my throat.

"I thought so."He purred, reaching into my pants. His hand was ice-cold, it sent pleasures shivers all across my body. I giggled like a schoolgirl, he looked me straight in the eyes. His hand jerked slowly, his forehead pressed against mine. His lips parted, kissing me again as my hips bucked. He let go, leaving me pouting. I wanted him to kiss me forever, his embrace sent me into an emotional frenzy. "Take your clothes off Frankie." He said in an authoritative tone, I did as I was told. I threw my jeans into a pile, along with my shirt. I turned back to him, but he was already backing me up against the wall.

"I love you." I said, his mouth already on my neck. My fingers found themselves wrapped around his white strands of hair, his strength well and truly pinning me to that wall. Even if I didn't want it- which would be the biggest lie I ever told- I wasn't going anywhere. He knew that I adored being controlled by him, he knew every string to pull anyhow. He knew what I liked, he knew how to avoid everything that I disliked; which wasn't a lot. I heard him growl, his body a definite barrier between the wall and freedom. He was making his way down to my crotch, I knew he was by the fact that he was slowly descending to his knees, planting little kisses on his way. He grinned, face to face with my underwear.

"My favourite part." He chuckled, pulling them down to my ankles, grasping my dick again with his icy hand. I moaned, his other hand shooting up to my mouth to shush me. I nodded, doing as I was told as he put it into his mouth. I felt his tongue draw little circles around it, my chest rising and lowering rapidly as excitement spread across my body. I was close. God I was close. But there was no way in Hell that he would allow me to come before he did.

It was as if he had read my mind. He took my dick from his mouth, standing up, pressing our foreheads together, his lips locking with mine. Moaning into his mouth, I knew that he was smiling. He loved to turn me on, I felt like it was some sort secret life goal for him. He enjoyed the satisfaction of that control over me, and I would never deny him that. His hand firmly gripping my shoulder, pushing me down to the ground. I stared up at him obediently, he opened his mouth, as a sort of gesture to me. My mouth opened, welcoming him into my mouth. My gag reflex was slightly more well-trained, so I didn't look like I was about to throw up so much. Although my eyes still watered, saliva dribbled down my cheek. His hand gripped my hair, easing himself further into my mouth. He wanted to go slow; it felt like we were re-christening the house- having done so for the first time about a month ago.

"Your mouth feels so good." He purred through a loud moan, thrusting into my mouth a little harder than normal. He pulled out, I went to wipe the saliva from the corner of my mouth, but his wrists hooked underneath my arms, hoisting me to his level. He licked it off my face, cupping my cheeks. "I love it when you pretend to be so innocent." He whispered, his voice hoarse and croaky, the way that I loved it.

He lifted me up, carrying me over to the couch. He sat down, with me on his lap, his hands running down my chest. My body had become slightly more defined, ever since I had started my raw meat diet. Eating that felt better than eating regular food, I could see why Gerard was so obsessed. He adjusted himself underneath me, before putting pressure on my thighs, forcing me down onto his dick. He let out a moan, I leaned forward so that I could hold the couch as I jerked my hips back and forth. His hands grabbed my ass cheeks- his favourite place to grab- playing with them, a tightness growing in my dick.

"Is somebody getting close?" He whispered, kissing my chest. I nodded, as he thrusted into me, hitting my prostate in the process.

"F-fuck." I almost screamed out, catching a glimpse of the wicked smile on his face. He hit it with every thrust, sending huge waves of pleasure across my body. His hand snuck down to my crotch, grasping my dick. "Gee." I whined, closing my eyes. With one more thrust, a tingling sensation raged across my entire body, leaving my breath escaping from behind my lips in short bursts, I came on his chest. I flopped down, so that my head was resting on his neck, his hips still bucking forwards quickly with force. His fingernails dig into the skin on my ass, probably leaving scratch marks, his teeth clamping down on my shoulder skin.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Closer by Nine Inch Nails

A.N
This song fits in with this Chapter way way wayyyyy too well XD but it's kinda ironic if you listen to the lyrics well enough ;)
Also, extra long smut chapter because I am a good person and it's kind of also an apology for not updating in a little while...

Don't forget to comment and vote because it really helps me out <3