Chapter Twenty

Gerard P.O.V

The drive to Mikey's house was always a pleasant one. I had to hand it to him, he did have a great taste in locations. The secluded feel, nobody around to ruin views. The woods around him were only frequented by the creatures that lived there. Rain began to hurtle down, bullying my old car as I drove. I wished that I could've had Frankie here with me, but, this time I had to go it alone. He had to keep up pretences with his family, only until Mikey and I could figure out how to send us back. It was for the best, and I missed the darkness and the fire. I sighed, fingers tapping the wheel, ring clicking against it. I had almost forgotten that I had my dad's ring. I had barely taken it off since Lilith had given it to me, through fear of losing Frank, and fear of what might happen if I did take it off.

I sighed, not bothering to think about that more. Frank and I would be together forever- seeing as he wouldn't be able to get pregnant. That was the bonus of having a boyfriend. No babies. No unwanted little gremlins wandering around, threatening to steal my throne. I grimaced, finding it difficult to think about that.

Grinning, I realised that I had reached Mikey's home. I breathed a sigh of relief, as I had become slightly bored of being alone. I pulled up to the intercom, winding my window down. I prodded the button lazily, waiting- as patiently as I could- for my dear little brother Mikey to let me in. "Who is it?" His voice sounded as cocky as usual. I rolled my eyes.

"Your Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ," I said sarcastically, fingers tapping angrily against the steering wheel. There was a long silence on the line. "Fucking let me in Michael I swear." I grumbled, listening to him chuckle. The gates slowly began to open, I edged towards them impatiently.

His house was still as extravagant as I remembered. His fancy cars were parked outside, and I could've sworn that I saw black shapes drifting over his lawn. Dad must've given him some souls, I shrugged, pouting as I drove. Being my usual lazy self, I parked my car outside the front. It was still raining, and I didn't want to take my jacket out. Sighing, I opened the car door, slamming it, jogging to the front door. His little girlfriend was waiting at the door, a smile on her face. I looked at her with my usual face- full of disgust and hatred- as she stepped aside, allowing me in. "Babe?" I heard Mikey call. She brushed past me, almost running to him. I heard him mutter something inaudible to her, as I followed her path. He was sat on his couch, legs crossed, hair messy with his glasses on. I sniggered, covering my mouth subtly with my mouth. He rolled his eyes, as she shuffled away.

I sat opposite him, squinting at him. "That's a new look for you." I nodded sarcastically, crossing a leg over my other one. He rolled his eyes again, yawning, squishing his face.

"Any news?" He asked, stretching his arms. I raised an eyebrow, letting out a deep sigh.

"If ' Stay away from my brother' is news, then that's all I have." I said, messing with my hands. He started to chuckle, sighing too. We were getting nowhere with Lucia. She was a royal pain in the ass, and if she weren't Frankie's sister I definitely would've disposed of her and her psycho-self. He squished his face again, staring at me. "For the first time, I had no ideas. I don't know how we're going to get my book back from that little psycho." I said wth a growl. Just thinking about how selfish she was being made me want to punch something. Mikey made a popping sound with his mouth.

"Hmm. And you've tried looking for the book in their house? It may be easier than you think." He suggested. He had clearly never met that girl- that we both knew. She was sly, cunning, and too selfish to let Frank be happy. With me. That's all the both of us wanted- to go home. Time was ticking by, and I was missing the sweet sounds of screaming sinners that serenaded us every morning when we woke up. I missed sitting in my chair, punishing people, with Frankie sitting at my feet. And when we were finally alone, we performed sins of our own.

"You try walking into that little psycho's room. She's probably boobytrapped the shit out of that room. If that's even where she's hidden it. I swear I'll murder whoever gave it to her in the first place." My fist was tightly clenched, and hit the arm of the couch with almost every word that that I said.

"Calm, Gerard. You can't get through life by being angry all of the time." He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you Michael. You can't tell me what to do."

"What I'm saying is, you should probably have a route around her room. You'll be surprised as to what you'll find. Or, who you'll find. I don't know, but that seems like it's our best option right now." He said, cracking his knuckles.

"That seems like a good idea. Punching her in the face. Maybe then she'll crack and tell me where my fucking book is." I joked.

"If the worst comes to worst, I'll punch her for you. God knows that I want to get rid of you." He joked, winking at me.

"Hah. You're so funny."
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Polarize by Twenty One Pilots

A.N
I forgot how much I loved this lil series. Also, you guys should love me because I finished his update at 3:10 in the morning, and my hand is fucking numb and I got baaaaaaare pins and needles in it.....

Don't forget to comment and vote because it really helps me out <3