Chapter Four

Gerard P.O.V

It pissed me off, yet satisfied me that somebody had found Paine's book. We had all- me and my sins- made a bet to see who's book would be discovered first. As Paine had won, he could order his fellow sins to do what he wanted- on my authority of course. Everything on Hell had its limits, and I wasn't willing to let a cunning bastard like Paine have direct power over anything or anyone. I wouldn't have let him have a hellhound. My stomach groaned, I hadn't eaten for hours. I looked down at Frank, who was now buried deep in that book. I prodded him with my foot, he looked up at me with a frown.

"Hungry?" I asked. Being back home it meant that I had a huge supply of raw meat. Whether that meant it was human, or animal- I didn't care. Frank nodded, I helped him up. "Gimme that shit. I'll have somebody take it to our room." I said, snatching the old book from his hand.

"Do you have one of those?" He asked, as I linked his arm. I led him down the marble corridors. I had to think for a moment before I answered him.

"I believe so. I don't remember exactly where I've hidden it. But, it's around. The sins and I make bets regularly- whoever's book gets found first gets to control the others. They're power-hungry, and it makes my life easier when it comes to controlling the seven of them." I shrugged, pushing open the door to the dining room.

It's walls were the same dark marble, the floor was a black and white tile. The lights above us were chandeliers, red candles stuck in them. The wax dropped every now and again, but there was always somebody to clean it for me. Having so many people selling themselves to you for prosperity did have its perks- it meant that I had ample workers. I pulled a chair out for Frank, he raised an eyebrow at me for being so gentlemanly. I sat in my chair, the one at the end of the table, impatiently tapping my fingers against the wood. We hadn't been in there for longer than five minutes, before I slammed my first down on the table.

"Damien!" I screamed, loudly enough that the chandeliers above us swung violently, showering molten wax onto the centre of the table. A blonde-haired, blue-eyed young man wandered in, quietly closing the door behind himself. He walked over to me, standing in between Frank and I.

"How may I help you sir?" He asked, his voice a low crackle.

"Dinner. Now." I said, waving him off. He nodded, turning on his heel. "Clean the table afterwards as well." I added, before he closed the door.

"How did he end up working for you?" Frank asked, he had been watching me the entire time. I shrugged, not particularly caring for the true reason- he had murdered some innocent people, tortured a few. He needed a way out and I, a sucker for committed psychopaths on the run from the law, naturally welcomed him into my workforce.

"Sold his soul for freedom. He was a criminal, I gave him ten years of freedom, I get my eternity of service. If that doesn't sound like a good deal, I don't know what is." I sniggered, as Damien reappeared with plates of raw meat in his hands. I smiled at him, thanking him. He nodded, turning on his heel the way he usually did, before leaving us to it. I dug in immediately, scooping my food into my hands. I poked a hole in it, before shoving it into my mouth. I picked up another piece, wiping up the mass of blood that was lying idly on the plate. I finished mine in a matter of seconds, I looked over at Frank to see him cutting his meat up into small pieces, stabbing it with a knife. "Since when do you care about cutlery?" I chuckled, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Since the time where I didn't want to get blood around my mouth." He said, pointing at my mouth. I frowned, trying to lick whatever was left over from when I had wiped. I watched as a drop of red wax fell from the ceiling, landing on the floor again.

"Shut up." I laughed, resting my legs on the table.

"Make me." He said, smiling evilly.

"Is that a challenge, Frank Iero?" I said, standing up, my hands were on my hips. His face told me all that I needed to know. I sat back down in my chair, pushing my plate aside as he crawled across the table. He sat on my lap, cradling my face in both of his warm hands. I kissed him, my tongue exploring his mouth. He smiled through my kiss, I nibbled his bottom lip. I moved to his neck, feeling him squirm as I bit the delicate skin there. Not once did I feel bad for leaving hickies all over his pale body- but it marked my territory. Nobody was allowed to touch him. He was mine, and mine only.

"Damn right it's a challenge." He whispered, gasping as I dug my nails into his skin, my hands had found them in his pants. His ass and his lips were my favourite thing about his body.

"Accepted." I growled, lying him down on the dining table.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Off To The Races by Lana Del Rey

A.N
I love Lana banana- like she's so beautiful and I literally wanna be her ngl...

Also (I'm warning you all again that his book is literally SMUT 25/7)

Lemme know what you think?? Don't forget to vote because it helps me out ;)