04; Is it too late?

(Listen to the song while reading! It's meant to describe Sketch and Y/N relationship, and Denis and Corls too! It's called Fall, by Ed Sheeran. I will probably add music in from now on, so yeahhh! )

I immediately jump out of Corls arms, which jolts him awake. He mumbles something, but I don't care. I run after Elijah.

I run out the door as he's just getting into his car. He slams the car door and is about to drive off, but I jump into the passenger seat, closing the car door behind me.
"What do you want?" He looks out of the car window at me.
"To clear things up." I whisper.
"No. No, Y/N, you just don't get to do this." He looks at me. "I know I'm being dramatic, but I honestly don't care. We're not dating or anything, but I thought we were- oh, I don't know, something. And I liked you. I really did." Elijah huffs.
"Elijah I-" I start.
"No." He shakes his head. "Just go."
"Elijah.." my voice breaks.
"Please." He says.
So I slowly get out of the car and watch him drive off in the distance, and I stay there, standing in the driveway; tears rolling down my cheeks.

                       *******************
Corls POV

After Y/N leaves, all you can hear is the echo of the door from when she slammed it.
"What just happened?" Alex whispers, obviously confused.
"Are you dating her?" Denis asks, a hurt tone in his voice.
"Of course not!"
"Then what was that?" Sub mutters.
"Sub and Alex, can you go?" Denis asks.
They obey and walk slowly to the door, quietly shutting it, leaving Denis and I alone.
"Denis... I'm not dating her. Wendy just broke up with me." I mumble.
His eyes softens a bit, and I feel myself blushing. He looks so cute.
"She... she did?" Denis asks in disbelief.
"Mhm. And to be completely honest, Y/N and I did kiss. But I was confused, and I guess I needed a rebound girl." I roll my eyes.
"I don't really know what the whole cuddling thing was. I mean we feel like brother and sister, so I guess it was natural."
"Oh." Is all he says. Then we walk closer and closer together. We're a couple inches apart from each other's lips. Just one little step...
"Denis! Braden!" I hear someone yell.
We jump far apart from each other, Denis landing on a chair, me tumbling onto the couch. Alex and Sub walk in with Y/N. She has a blotchy red face from crying, and makeup stains on her face and hands.
I run over to her and hug her. "What happened?" I ask, and we break apart. Denis walks over and hugs her as well.
"I'm fine." Her voice quivers.
"No, you're not."
"Fine. Elijah hates me. We got into a stupid fight because he thinks I'm in love with you or something crazy, I don't know." She says quickly, her voice cracking.
"You guys aren't even dating, are you?" Sub asks.
"Great timing, Sub!" Alex chirps sarcastically, nudging him. Sub just rolls his eyes.
"Whatever." She says. "I'm going to bed. No way in hell I'm recording."
And with that, she marches up to her room, slamming the door behind her.

                     *****************
Sketchs POV

As I'm driving away from Y/N house, I see her in the rearview mirror. She's slowly sinking to the ground, watching me drive away. I shake my head and focus on the road. We weren't even a thing. She was probably using me, or trying to win a bet or something.
But something screams at me in the back of my mind. That she wasn't using me. That she was the real deal. And I let her go.

I feel tears springing to my eyes, and try to wipe them away. That's all I remember before everything goes black.

Authors Note!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Quite the cliffhanger huh ahah. I'll update tomorrow :) Have a good night/morning/afternoon. :) <3
Also, thanks for the support on this story! Love you all!❤