10; Is it Over?

Y/N POV
I run into the guest room, as fast as I can. A million thoughts run through my head.
Are Braden and Denis okay? They have to be.
I hear Elijah behind me, fast on his feet.
I open the door, and inside I'm greeted by a sleeping Denis, but no Braden.
But when I look at the computer desk, Braden sits there, staring at an email.
"What is that?" I ask, hugging him. "I'm just so glad your okay."
He shuts off the computer and hugs me back.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He manages. But his voice is shaky and hoarse, and I don't know if I believe him.
"Are you sure?" I ask, concerned. He nods and smiles.
"I'm fine."
But I'm still not sure I believe it. But I stand up slowly, and then notice Elijah, standing there. I completely forgot about him for a second.
"Uh, Elijah, could you get Braden a glass of water?" I ask politely. He nods and runs down the stairs to the kitchen.
"Braden, I know you're not okay. What's up?"
He shakes his head. "Oh, fine, whatever. I just got an email on my back up account. I got hacked on my youtube account." He looks down at his hands.
"You were screaming that loud over that?" He looks up abruptly. "Sorry." I whisper.
"But... can't you just ask Youtube to get it back? On your backup email?" I ask.
"Yeah, but it will take forever. I can't believe this is happening." He bites his lip. "I'm just going back to bed." He crawls back into bed, in a huff. I roll my eyes and slam the door behind me. Just as I'm leaving, Elijah's standing there.
"Uh," I smile weakly, "He doesn't need it anymore." I take the cool glass out of his hands and set it onto the wood floor. "Let's go bed." I say, grabbing his icy cold hand and dragging him into my room.
"Your hands are cold, aren't they?" I chuckle. He laughs, and I start to get under the covers.
"Y/N?" I look up, and he has a certain confused look in his eyes. "Braden wasn't really fine, was he..?" Elijah asks knowingly. He comes and sits down next to me, on the bed, and wraps his arm around me.
I shake my head. "Don't tell him I told you... but... his YouTube got hacked..." I trail off.
"Seriously?!" Elijah says in surprise. "That's terrible."
I nod miserably. "I know. And I feel so bad for him."
Elijah kisses me on the forehead. "It's okay, Y/N. Let's do something to get your mind off of this."
I look over at him and giggle.
"It's three in the morning."
He nods and grins mischievously.
"Exactly."

And then next thing I know, we're in our coats and boots, still in our pyjamas, walking down the sidewalk away from my house.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"It's a surprise." He answers quickly and picks up his pace.
"Hopefully your brain is feeling better, and you don't turn around and try to hurt me or anything." I joke. He slows down and snickers.
"Fine. We're going to the playground."
"The playground!" I exclaim. "Oh goody!" We dissolve into laughter.
"Yeah, I used to go to this park all the time with my mom and Ethan." He smiles fondly.
When we reach the park, I run for the monkey bars and start swinging around on them, my hair flying everywhere. Elijah watches with an amused look on his face.

We play at the playground until five o clock in the morning, tickling each other, playing games.
We kiss going down the slide, and hold hands while swinging. We play tag, and when he tags me, he tackles me to the ground and kisses me.
Eventually, I get tired.
Elijah scoops me up, bridal style, and I snort.
"What are you doing?" I question.
"Taking you home to bed." He answers practically, and starts walking down the sidewalk.
"I'm too heavy." I bite my lip in hesitation.
"No," He starts. "You're perfect."
So I lay my head on his chest and hold onto his neck, and fall asleep, a smile resting on my face.

Alex's POV

When I wake up in the morning, Sub is snorting at his phone.
"Sub." I say sleepily, stretching sleep away.
"Who have you been texting?"
Sub looks at me, exasperated. "Fine. I've been texting this girl. Her name's Camila."
I raise an eyebrow.
"Wow. That's brave of you. You don't usually get involved with girls." Sub just shrugs, and I get up to go make some coffee. Sub follows.
"I'm surprised the others aren't up yet." I say, looking at the clock. "It's 9:30 am."
Sub licks his lips. "No, of course not."
I look at him, annoyed. "Are you even listening to me?"
He laughs and shakes his head. I sigh, and can't help but laugh.
"Hey. Why don't we go to the mall with Elijah and Y/N? It's something to do, after all." I smile and nod.

Elijah's POV

When I wake up, Y/N is laying on my shoulder. I smile and slowly get up, but that wakes her up.
"Is that coffee I smell?" She snickers.
"Let's go check." I grin.
When we get downstairs, we see Alex and Sub. When Y/N sits down, Alex immediately sets a steaming cup of coffee in front of her.
"Oh, I needed this. I stayed up too late last night." She winks at me.
"Mhm, yeah." I laugh.
"Anyways, before Ethan comes to get you Elijah, do you and Y/N want to go to the mall with us? Maybe get more coffee?" Alex asks, laughing.
I look at Y/N. She's smiling, so I nod.
"Yeah."

When we reach the quaint coffee shop, Y/N squeals in delight.
"Oh, it's so cozy!" She beams.
I laugh. It does look cozy, with plush sofas all around the place, tables lined around them. There's even an electric fireplace.
Sub goes to order our coffee, and Alex and I make small talk. Until Y/N interrupts us.
"Adriana!" She yells in glee, and rushes into a girls arms. The girl, (Adriana, I'm assuming,) has dark brown hair put up in a messy bun, and her eyes are twinkling, looking at Y/N.
"It's so good to see you!" Y/N gushes.
"You too!" She says.
Y/N turns around. "Guys, this is my old bff from elementary school, Adriana! I thought you moved away?!" Y/N smiles, all her teeth showing.
Adriana giggles. "I did. But we just moved back! I was just exploring the town!"
Y/N and Adriana talk for a while. Alex is looking at Adriana with goo goo eyes.
I laugh and nudge him. "Be sure to drool, you'll really score a date with her that way."
He looks at me in shock, and I just shake my head.
"C'mon, lover boy. By the end of the day, I dare you to make a move on her. Go talk to her!"
He shakes his head. "I am not taking that dare." He gulps.
I raise an eyebrow. "You gonna be a chump? Like Mike?" I challenge him, laughing.
He looks at me, and then walks over to Adriana. "Hey." He says nervously. "I'm Alex."
Y/N walks over to me, and goes on her phone. She gets a text, but I can't see what it says. All I know is she looks surprised and upset when she reads it.
"You okay?" I ask.
"Yeah," She grins. "Alex just ended Adriana and I's conversation pretty quick."
"Eh. I dared him to. He's already crazy for her."
She looks at me, with an annoyed look in her face. "Making a move on my friend already?" I try to hug her, but she moves away.
"Y/N, I'm sorry. But this is something stupid to get mad about."
She rolls her eyes. "Well, I'm sorry that I can't even talk to my friend without Alex making a move on her."
"Y/N, don't be ridiculous. It's just an innocent dare." I plead.
She just walks away from me, towards the girls bathroom.
I chase after her and grab her arm.
"Y/N, please stop. You're overreacting."
She whips around. "No I'm not, Elijah. Leave me alone."
I stare at her, confused. "What the hell is going on? Why are you really upset?"
"Would you ever.. threaten me? As a joke?" She asks abruptly.
"Uh, no!" I say in shock. "Why would you ask?"
"No reason." She takes a deep breath.
"You can tell me what's going on Y/N..." I kiss her forehead.
"No, I cant."
And she runs out of the coffee shop.

Denis' POV

When I wake up, Braden is frantically typing on the computer.
"Braden?" I ask curiously, "What's wrong?"
He turns around.
"Everything." He looks up at the ceiling.
"My youtube got hacked." My mouth opens in disbelief. "I'm so sorry, Corky Boy. But email YouTube. They'll get it back for you." I say softly.
He shakes his head. "God, Denis, you don't understand! No one does. I've tried that. A million times. But it will take forever." Braden huffs.
"Where is this coming from? Don't you think-"
He shoots me a glare. "Just leave Denis."
I stand up, hurt. "Fine." I start walking out the door. "But I thought you were different, Braden."
I run downstairs, throw on my shoes and jacket, and slam the door behind me.
I feel tears dripping down my cheeks.
I've lost Braden.

Authors Note!
Sorry this chapter sucked... it was kinda just fluff. I'm not very proud of it. I'll work harder on the next one!
💓💓