09; A Happy Ending?

Y/N POV
I stay in his arms, crying into his sweater.
"I missed you so much." My voice trembles. It feels so good to have him back.
He nods.
"But... aren't you dating Corl? I mean, I remember. When I walked in..." He trails off.
I laugh, salty tears sliding down my lips.
"No, Elijah. We're like siblings. I don't like him like that."
He smiles.
And I kiss him, like it's the last thing I'll ever do.

Corls POV

When I arrive home, (well, to Y/N's house, our temporary home) with the others, we all kinda lounge around.
I put on some weird Netflix show, but we barely watch it. Sub is on his phone the whole time, chuckling over his text messages. Alex just goes on Twitter and looks at some fan art. And Denis goes upstairs to record.
Eventually, I get bored. So I go up to find Denis.
He's in the guest room, finishing off a video. When he stops the recording, I walk in.
"Hey..." I say awkwardly.
He turns around and smiles. That smile. It makes me just melt.
"Hey!" He says enthusiastically. I nod.
"Denis... I need to talk to you..." I bite my lip nervously, and I pray I'm not blushing.
"Okay, well, uh, sit down." He chuckles nervously.
I slowly sit on the bed, across from him. His chestnut brown hair is flopping into his face, and his eyes are filled with affection.
It takes everything in me to not just lean over and kiss him.
"So... about our kiss.." I start. I look down at my feet. "I just... you seemed to run away so quick and-" I get interrupted, because I find Denis kissing me. I keep my eyes open in shock for a second, but then start kissing back.
It feels as good as our last kiss. It's like there's a spark. A click. And it feels perfect.
We break apart, breathless.
"Will you go out with me, Braden?" Denis asks in exasperation.
I nod and blush.
He smiles, and turns a bright pink color. Since it's late, we curl up on the bed. I rest my head on his chest, and he hugs me.
And we fall asleep, a mess of blushing, love and admiration.

Alex's POV

As I'm scrolling through twitter, the noise of the front door opening makes me jump. I look over at Sub, but he doesn't return the look, because he's too distracted by his phone. Then I hear Y/N, making a joke. And then I hear a familiar laugh. Sub hears it too, and looks up at me.
"Elijah!" I yell and run to the front porch, Sub close behind. And there, in the flesh, is Elijah.
He smiles. "Hey, Alex. Hey, Sub." My mouth drops open. I look over at Sub, who just stares in disbelief.
"What, I don't get a hug?" He laughs.
Sub and I attack him in a giant bear hug, and I hear Y/N laughing.
"Are Denis and Braden here?" She asks.
"Upstairs." I murmur, and she goes up to get them.
We break apart from the hug, Ethan awkwardly standing there.
"Listen, I feel bad doing this but... could Elijah stay here? I need to go home and get some rest and not be a servant to Elijah." He laughs and ruffles his hair up. Elijah just rolls his eyes, but laughs afterwards.
"I'm sure Y/N won't mind." I say.
"Hey, guys!" I hear Y/N yell.
"Speaking of," Sub mutters. We all run up the stairs.
"In here." Y/N whisper-yells from the guest room. We enter, and see Braden and Denis cuddling together.
Y/N is smiling. She looks truly happy for Denis and Braden. And the rest of us are too.

After that scene, we pile downstairs.
"So. Y/N, Ethan asked if Elijah could stay here. Can he?" I beg. She laughs and nods." Duh."
Ethan smiles gratefully.
"Thank you so much, Y/N. I'll swing by in the morning and grab him so we can get ready for our parents tomorrow night."
Elijah looks at him.
"Your acting like she's my babysitter."
We laugh. "I basically am." Y/N teases.
Ethan starts leaving. "Now, behave for the babysitter, Elijah!"
We laugh and Elijah just rolls his eyes.
"Bye Ethan!" We chirp, and he's gone.
"So, Braden and Denis got the guest room. So Sub and I will share the pullout couch, and Elijah and Y/N can share her bed. Okay?" I say.
Everyone nods in agreement. "See you guys tomorrow." Y/N smiles. "C'mon, Elijah."
They walk up the stairs.
"She's excited to get some alone time with him." Sub chuckles, raising his eyebrows up and down.
And we burst out laughing.

Elijah's POV

All this has been crazy.
Not remembering my friends, not remembering my youtube channel, not remembering my crush.
It's hard to take in.
But, I feel safe with Y/N.
She makes me laugh, and smile. She's adorable, and I just want to ask her out.
But it's too soon. I don't know if she'd say yes. And I don't know if I'm ready.

Y/N drags me up the stairs, and we enter her room. She has polaroid pictures of her and her friends, her and the other pals, me and her, strung along her wall. Fairy lights line her bed, mirror and dresser. Her queen sized bed has a plain white comforter thrown over it, and it looks super soft.
"I'm gonna go get changed." She smiles and enters her bathroom.
I just sit on her bed, kick off my sneakers, and throw my shirt off.
After a couple minutes she emerges with a pair of Victoria's Secret Pink pajamas.

When she comes out, she looks surprised.
"Oh," I say, looking down at my shirtless chest. "It's hot in here." She just nods and smiles.
She grabs her MacBook, and lays down on the bed.
"I'm just going to check my social media stuff, okay?"
I nod and give her a little grin, and she returns it. I lay down next to her and watch her scroll through Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube.
"Your getting bored, aren't you." She looks at me and cracks a smile. I slowly nod and laugh.
"Okay. Let's watch TV."
We both sit up, and she picks up the remote and turns on the TV. Some sappy romance movie is playing, at an intense kissing scene. A deep red color flashes on her cheeks, and she looks down, but then quickly turns it off. I just look at her. Her hair falling in her face, her eyes twinkling, her frail, porcelain body shape. She's beautiful. She catches me staring. "What?" She giggles.
"I think I like you." I whisper.
"Yeah?" She whispers back.
"Mhm." I murmur, inching closer to her.
And our lips crash together. I can feel her smiling. Her lips taste like strawberries, and she smells like vanilla. I play with her hair, and laugh.
We break apart. "That was intense."
I nod and chuckle. "Yeah, I'd say so."
I lay down, and she does too, next to me. She kisses my cheek, and I quickly grab her phone to take a picture.

(Okay, so I had to put this in here, because it looks so much like Elijah!)

She laughs.
"I'm gonna post it on Twitter." I log into my Twitter, and caption it with :
"Thanks for all the love and support. Super glad to be with this girl to make me feel better."
She grins at the caption. I tweet it, and put the phone down. She gets up to shut off the lights, and comes back and lays down on her side. I circle my arms around her waist and we fall asleep.

But our peaceful slumber doesn't last long, when we're awakened by a screaming Braden.

Authors Note!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Another cliffhanger wowow.
Thank you all SOOOO MUCH FOR 1k+ reads! It's crazy all the love and support I've gotten! Love you all!💕