Complicated- Chapter Seventeen

Sorry I haven't updated :( I've been so busy and I feel so terrible about it. I love you guys, thank you for being patient!
Disclaimer!
This chapter contains swearing! Don't read if your sensitive to it.
Y/N POV
I look at Elijah in surprise.
A bunch of flashbacks come to me.
Seeing Elijah in that crashed car.
Being in that cramped bathroom stall, Sub and Camila getting shot.
Then me.
Not to mention, worst of all, Subs funeral.

Then next thing I know I'm curled up in a ball on the floor, crying, Elijah by my side. I'm breathing heavily and crying, and I feel dizzy, like the walls are going to close in on me.
"Breathe in deeply, and breathe out." Elijah rubs my back.
I don't know how long I stay on the floor. But Elijah comforting me makes me feel better.
After a while, I start to feel better, and I feel like I'm coming back to life.
"Do you want to lay down?"
I shake my head. "What was that?"
"A panic attack. I used to get them a lot after the car accident." Elijah says. He picks me up and carries me to my bed, setting me on his lap.
"Trust me, it's okay. It's scary, but it happens." He kisses my cheek, and I smile. "How long... was I... I guess... having it?" I ask curiously.
"Not very long. Five minutes maybe?"
I look at him in surprise. "It seemed like so much longer."
"Yeah, it usually does. Are feeling better?" I nod.
"Yeah. I just got so overwhelmed with scary past experiences when Adriana and Alex screamed." I look up, wide eyed.
"Oh my god." And I run down the stairs, almost tripping, and run into the kitchen.
Adriana, Alex, Braden,and Fletch are there.
"Oh my god!" I yell with glee, and run into Fletchs arms. We laugh, and start jumping around. It's quite ridiculous how silly we're acting, since I've only seen him once before.
Elijah comes down, and gasps at the sight of Fletch. They hug, and go into deep conversation about a bunch of random things.
I walk over to Braden, and for some reason, Denis isn't by his side.
"Hey." I smile. Braden looks over at me, and drags me into the living room.
"What the hell?" I say once we're away from the group.
He shakes his head. "Y/N, I messed up. I messed up so bad."
I look at him in awe. "No way, Corl Horl messed up!" I tease.
"No. Honest to god, I made a huge mistake."
I raise my eyebrow in curiosity. "How so?"
He licks his lips. "Well... I... I kissed Camila."
"YOU WHAT?!" I yell. He covers my mouth, and gives me a sad look.
"Braden, your a fucking idiot. How the hell are you going to tell Denis? I thought you were DATING. He calls you yours for a reason!"
He shakes his head.
"I don't have to."
I look at him in disbelief. "You're not telling him?" I shake my head.
"No... he walked in on us."
I swear, my jaw hits the ground.
"Oh my god. No wonder he isn't down here! You're such an ass, Braden."
I stomp away from him and head upstairs. I hear Denis crying, and a familiar voice. Camila.
It's coming from the guest room. I bust open the door, and see Camila and Denis sitting on the bed, Denis crying. Camilas rubbing his back.
"You!" I yell, pointing a finger at her.
"You nasty little slut!" I run over to her and yank her up by her hand.
"Get out!" I yell.
She looks scared and startled, and I cross my arms and give her a threatening look.
"Now, Camila." I whisper. "I trusted you." My voice shakes.
She looks at me with sad, pathetic doe eyes. "Get out. Please." I plead. A tear rolls down her porcelain skin, and she bursts into tears, pushing past me.
I run over to Denis, sitting on the bed. "Are you okay?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"Honestly, I don't know." He whispers. "We haven't even been dating for a long time, and he already does this. How is it actually going to work out?"
I rub his back, giving him a hug. "I'm so sorry Denis. Honestly. I know he cares about you, but-" He interrupts me.
"No, he doesn't Y/N! If he would hurt me this bad..." He trails off, obviously getting frustrated.
I look at him painfully. "I know these past couple days have been crazy..." I lower my voice to a whisper, as he's coming closer to me.
"Denis." I say. "What are you-"
And his lips press against mine.
And for some reason, I kiss him back.
Then I hear a strangled cry behind me, and look in the doorframe. It's Braden and Elijah.

Elijah's POV

When I enter the guest room, I feel like screaming. I must make some noise, because Y/N and Denis turn around.
She jumps up. "Elijah," She walks toward me.
"No, leave me alone." I push past Braden and run downstairs, past Fletch, Adriana and Alex.
She does the same.
"Elijah." She grabs my arm, but I break lose and keep walking for the door.
I rip my sneakers and coat out of the closet and put them on, grab my car keys and run out the door.
It's freezing cold out, snowing in fact, and I can see my breath.
I feel better somehow, as if all my problems are left behind. I let the cool air engulf me.
But it doesn't last for long, when Y/N runs out of the house in no shoes and a nightgown.
I dart to my car, and attempt to open the door. It's frozen shut.
"Dammit!" I kick the car, feeling tears flooding my cheeks.
By this time, Y/N is next to me. She tries to grab my hands, but I yank them away, pulling on the car door as much as I can.
"Elijah." She whimpers.
"I thought we were supposed to be dating. Happy."
She looks at me.
"We are. We are happy." She trembles.
"No, were not, Y/N!" I explode, turning to her. "You just cause me pain. So much pain. So why are we even together?!"
She's shaking, and has goosebumps on her arms.
"Elijah, we're together because we make each other happy, despite the hard moments!" She yells back, sobbing. It's so unexpected, so I just stare at her in disbelief. Then I come to my senses.
"Then what the hell was that?! Kissing Denis? HES DATING BRADEN. Just because they got in a fight doesn't mean you have to kiss him to make him feel better!" I shout, pulling on that darned door handle.
"I know! I just; it happened so quick! I just felt bad and I- I don't know! I just, I know I love you, Elijah."
My car door finally opens. "Well, it doesn't matter. We're done, Y/N." I breathe.
I hop in my car and drive away.
This all feels oddly familiar. Me crying, watching her standing there; alone and helpless. Like... the day of the car accident.
I pull over to the side of the road, barely able to see because it's pitch black, and snowing. I turn off my car.
And I sit there and cry.
I've lost the person important to me. Someone who makes me mad, who makes me laugh, who makes me cry. I've lost a part of me.
And I never thought it would hurt so bad.

Bradens POV

I stay in the door frame, reading Denis' face. He looks upset and shocked.
Exactly how I feel.
"Okay, I get that I kissed Camila, and I'm sorry. But seriously! Y/N?!" I say in disbelief.
He shakes his head.
"Braden.."
I shake my head.
"No. It's fine." And I walk out of the room, leaving him there.
And he doesn't follow.
I decide to leave.
I try to push past Alex, Fletch and Adriana, but thy stop me.
"What's going on?" Adriana says, confused.
I just shake my head, push past them, and grab my boots and coat.

When I get outside, the cold air sharply hits me. Snow is falling heavily. Then I hear crying.
I look to my left and see Y/N, curled up in a ball, hugging her knees to her chest, crying.
I run over to her, and give her a hug. She's freezing cold. But she stands up abruptly and shakes it off.
"No." She cries. I shake my head, confused.
"What do you mean, no?"
"I just kissed your boyfriend." She looks at me in disbelief.
"I just kissed someone else, Y/N. I don't have any right to judge." I say honestly. "So what happened?"
She shoots me a glare. "Elijah hates me. He doesn't want me. He doesn't love me." Her voice breaks, and she starts crying again.
"Why did that shooting have to happen? Why did Sub get taken from us? Why. Why. Why?" She shakes her head repeatedly, her hair flying.
"Y/N-"
"When will it stop hurting?" She weeps.
I pull her into my arms, and she doesn't reject this time.
She cries in my arms, in the freezing cold, gripping onto each other like it's the end of the world.
And in our lives, it is.
Because the ones we care about are out of reach.

Authors Note!
Sorry I haven't updated lately! And sorry this chapter is so short :(
And also sorry this isn't A very good chapter.     :(💕
I love you all so much! Your support is amazing. 6K reads?! THATS CRAZY!❤
I know this chapter was pretty sad, but I plan on updating tomorrow if I have time, as I will be with a friend. If not, the next day.❤
Also, be creative and come up with your own stories, try not to take my ideas ;) you're all creative! ❤
HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT, my cookies! ILY ALL💓🖤💓