[6] Mission

I was relocated to the U.S.A for convince. Some crazy big Hydra base underground. It is massive, though I am only allowed in certain areas.

Every day was the same monotonous blur. Boring.

Wake up at dawn

Eat mystery mush

Train- basic workouts

Eat more mush (they said it had everything I needed in it--probably why it tasted so bad)

Train- combat

Wipe just in case

Sleep on a lumpy mattress.

I was kept in a state of complete confusion. I had no idea what to do, so I just did what anyone said. Orders were orders and obedience seemed like the best option.

I trained in all styles of combat and even worked on acrobatics and gymnastics. I also learned how to use new weapons and how to track and be stealthy.

I learned that Mystery Man's name was Voltaire. He was my trainer. And my punisher.

If I slacked, he would poke me with an electric cattle prod. If I disobeyed orders, they would electrocute the memories out of me.

For some reason, I knew what the chair meant, even after being wiped. It became instinct to obey and fear Voltaire and other Hydra workers. Like an abused dog. I did what they said.

I was wiped before bed every day, but I still retained knowledge of fighting and talking, stuff like that.

After a month or so, Red Scull came to me with a 'bad guy'. He told me to kill him. I shot him in the head without hesitation. The man said I was ready. And to wipe me.

After the wipe, I was taken to a bathroom and told to change. They gave me a tight black armor-vest, black army pants, combat boots, a mask, goggles, a hood, knives, and a handgun. There was also a box, with a note on it from Dr. Zola.

I thought you might enjoy a gift and a change, my dear.

Wow, what a nice guy!

The gift was something called hair dye. It was an appealing dark pinkish purple maroon type color. I followed the directions, which were in german(which I discovered that I can read. And speak along with a ton of other languages.).

I dyed my bangs and some front bits along with the bottoms until the effect was quite nice. I liked it a lot. I mean cut me some slack I was only 16.

After I was all done, I was escorted to a meeting room, where Doc Zola, Voltaire, Red Scull, and a shiny armed man were sitting.

When I arrived, Red Scull stood and started to explain that the shiny arm guy was also called Soldier, but specifically Winter Soldier. He was sort of like me. For some reason, the man seemed familiar. Whatever.

I'm sure I was imagining it. There was no way I remembered this guy. I didn't remember anything.

Red Scull went on to explain that WS and I were going to assassinate two level 1 targets for our first assignment. They were two people who worked for something called S.H.I.E.L.D. I didn't really care. They were my mission, nothing more.