[20] No. No. No.

Rebecca's POV

How could everything be so wrong? Why does this always happen? Hydra caught up with us. They're everywhere, even in S.H.I.E.L.D.

Bucky and I were outside, having fun. We had gone to a carnival and I was still snacking on popcorn and candy.

We passed an alley, when someone caught us off guard and pulled us into the shadows.

Bucky and I started punching and kicking. The people were like paper and folded easily, but they had come prepared.

I felt a prick in my neck and suddenly felt woozy. I knocked out a few more guys before the tranquilizer set in and I passed out.

When I woke up, I was back in my cell in Hydra.

Shist!

Bucky groaned and rolled over. He was in my cell, too.

"Ahhhhh!" He jumped up, putting me in a headlock. I elbowed him in the gut to get him to let go and he apologized.

"We have to be prepared to get out of here. When they come to get us." He nodded.

We had to wait hours before someone finally came to get us. About twenty armed guards arrived outside our cell and led us out. The all had their weapons trained us.

"vy dolzhny byli prinesti bol'she muzhchin." I grinned. Bucky and I moved in perfect synchrony, disarming the soldiers nearest us, then dodging the bullets fired by the others. You should have brought more men.

I kicked one guy in the head, using his body as a shield, I took out another seven guards.

Bucky and I ran down the familiar halls to the exit.

Just as we reached the exit, a million guards popped up around us. Twenty to two was easy, but there must have been at least fifty.

"Drop your weapons, assets." Voltaire emerged from the crowd.

"There is no need to shoot either one of you, but if you resist..."