[11] Hunt

Rebecca's P.O.V

He's close. I can sense it.

I've been hunting him for weeks. Weeks. Now I'm close.

Bucky's P.O.V

I know that Hydra would have sent her after me by now. We can set a trap for her and then restore her memories.

I decide to wait in an abandon house for Rebecca to find me. It doesn't take long.

Rebecca's P.O.V

I walk into the abandon house and hear music. James is standing at a piano, playing Für Elise. I am reminded of my mission with even more determination.

"Rebecca?" He asks.

"Bucky?" I say it because his file says that is what he goes by.

"What do you remem-" I cut him off by kicking him in the face. Slapping a device on his metal arm to disable it, I sweep kick his legs out from under him. Pinning him down, I punch him over and over.

Steve and Natasha come from other rooms and point their guns at me.

"Stop!" Steve shouts over Bucky's groaning.

I pause, then burst into action. I kick their guns away and start fighting them both.

I have Steve in a choke hold, when Wanda Maximoff comes in. She uses her gifts to pry my arms off Steve and stop me moving.

"изменник!" Traitor!

"I owed no allegiance to Hydra." She retorted. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Hail Hydra."