[10] Bucky

Bucky's P.O.V

It has been three weeks since leaving Hydra. I have been living with the Avengers. All of them have been trying to help me get my memory back. So far nothing has worked, but Stark has come up with some new fangled idea.

"Okay, we are going to reverse the polarity on a similar machine to the one used to wipe your memory to get your memories back, hopefully." Stark said at rapid fire speeds.

In no time, I was hooked up to the machine and before I could even think about it, Stark started it up. It hurt like heck, but afterwards, a deluge of information was poured into my brain.

I remembered! Everything!

I jumped up, "I remember!" Everything was there. Steve, Peggy, Rebecca. Wait. Rebecca. What happened to her? Did she die while I was frozen? No. I sat worriedly on the electro chair. Head in hands, I thought back to my life before and during Hydra.

"Steve. The girl. The other soldier. Did she look like this?" I rummaged through my pockets, looking for her picture. I had kept it even when I had no idea who the girl was.

"Yeah. That's her. Who is she?" Steve asked.

"Oh, no, oh, god." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Someone called?" Thor poked his head in.

"What?" I snapped.

"You called for a mighty god?" He smirked a self satisfied smirk.

"Not you." I said, annoyed.

"Bucky, who was that girl?" Steve knelt next to me.

"My sister. Rebecca. Hydra got her some how. Somehow they got her." My head pounded as I remembered the things we did. The things she did. The tings I did.

"Don't worry. We'll get her back. Don't give up on her yet."