[12] Captured

I sit restrained to a metal chair, deep below S.H.I.E.L.D HQ.

Steve and James come in.

"Do you remember anything?" James' face is swollen and bruised. I smile to myself and stay silent.

"Fine. I'll just tell you." Steve sighs. "Your name is Rebecca Barnes. You are Bucky's little sister." My mind is struggling to comprehend. Sister? No.

"Liar!" I yell with so much force that Steve winces.

Before he can respond, he takes out a box that is playing music. He rubs it, then starts talking, turning off the music. He walks out, not wanting me to hear.

James comes nearer. "We will help you remember."

I ask him about the box. He says it is an iPhone.

"Does it play music?"

"It can also do other things." He smiles and pulls one out.

"Can you play something?"

"Like what?"

"That song you played at the house. It was beautiful." I am mentally screaming, hoping that he will play the song.

He tapped the phone a few times and the sweet notes of Für Elise started playing. I immediately felt the boost of power enter me, as I always did when hearing the song.

I broke free of my restraints, catching James off guard. I quickly knocked him out and unlocked the door with his card.

Outside the room, I knocked out Steve.

Then I made my way up, to the ground floor. There were tons of guards trying to stop me, but the only other two super soldiers were down and no one could stop me.

In a matter of minutes, I was outside. I took a car that had keys in it and sped away to the nearest Hydra base.

Upon arriving, they rushed me to my home base, before S.H.I.E.L.D could catch up.