Midgard

She had heard that an Asgardian was attacking Midgard. So Latoria left Jotenhiem to investigate since she had never heard of such a thing happening. She had arrived in Midgard where she soon began watching the fight. But once she got there she turned into not necessarily a human but human like form. She did not expect it one bit but she now had normal tan skin with long black hair and green eyes. She was still wearing her Jotenhiem clothes.

   When she arrived and look down at her new self she said"Midgard is a strange place." She then walked toward a battle going on in the middle of the city which was covered in portals having creatures coming out and attacking a Midgardian. She then turned her attention toward a large building that had the name Stark on it. She began heading that way until she was attacked by a creature but right before she was about to fight it she had held her hand up to as if stop it and it did. She had froze the creature but not with ice, with magic. She then looked down at her hand and then gestured as if to move something and when she did her hand glowed green and the creature that was frozen was then slung across the road and into a building.

   "I am going to enjoy this place quite awhile,"she smiled as she looked at her hand. She loved it when she was more powerful and people bowed down to her that's why she enjoyed being queen of Jotenhiem so much. "I wonder,"she began to think of a new outfit since compared to the other Midgardians, her attire was quite odd. She then snapped her fingers and again they glowed green and a green dress with a gold belt appeared on her. She smiled at her own beauty. She then snapped her fingers and added a brown coat with white fur on top. It was kind of like a queen robe so she loved it.

    After that she looked to her side and saw huge green creature climbing a building. She looked around and saw it head toward the tower so she followed it.

  As she arrived closer to the tower she saw a vehicle that she could tell was from one of the nine realms so she hopped onto it right when it passed her. She then used her new powers to sling the creature off of it and then headed to the tower but something was going on with the vehicle so she jumped off of it when she got close to the building and luckily she was able to bust into a window. She then used an elevator to go higher, that way she could see what's going on. But something happened which made the elevator stuck.

  At first she did not know how she was going to get out of the elevator with the doors tightly closed. But she was able to turn back into a frost giant and used her strength to pull the doors apart. She then transformed back into her Midgard form. Luckily for her it was close to the floor that was right under the one she wanted to go to.

   She climbed on top of the elevator and said"The things I do to get more information." She then jumped to the opening of the door where the elevator was supposed to stop. She crawled out of the door and into the room. She then got up and ran upstairs but stopped right at the entrance as she saw the green monster jump in the room. She watched from the entrance as she saw the giant come close to a man in green. She then peeked in a little more and realized that it was the black haired prince that came to Jotenhiem. "It's him," she said.

    The green giant then stopped the prince in mid sentence mad started throwing him around until he laid flat on the ground barely moving. Latoria looked closer and saw his green eyes. "H-he looks like me,"she said to herself. And she was right he did look like her, both of their eyes were light green and both of them had long black hair. That's not it, they had the same nose and types of eyes except that Latoria had long eyelashes. It was as if she was looking in a mirror that made her a boy. "How?"she asked herself as a group of people, one in a blue uniform with a star on the chest and stripes, holding a striped shield, a man wearing a black uniform with a little purple and holding a bow an arrow right at the prince, a man wearing a red and yellow mechanical suit with some glowing circle on his chest, a women in a black leather tight suit, a long blonde haired man with armor and the green monster.

   They all surrounded the prince but Latoria did nothing but watch everything from the entrance. Soon after they brought him out of there, Latoria had already disappeared back to Jotenhiem.