1 down, 4 to go

"Well now we know we have a threat on our hands,"Clinton suddenly spoke and everyone nodded in agreement. "Now what about Nat?"he added. "Latoria, you were here the night Nat disappeared, do you know where she is?"Bruce looked at her.

Latoria knew she had to think of another lie and make it quick this time.

Everyone stared at her for a second. "The night I arrived, I'm sorry but I had panicked because of a voice that spoke and said I was accessing the files so I turned into her because I was here when Loki attacked New York and saw her so I turned into her just way you all wouldn't harm me since I've already been mistaken for Loki before,"she was then interrupted by Clint again.

"Well then where is she?"he asked her. "I-I don't know,"Latoria stuttered. "Well I teleported her somewhere and I would of teleported he back sooner but my magic has been quite weak lately since being attacked,"she lied. "Well you seem perfectly fine now so bring her back!"Clint replied and Latoria nodded. She waved her hand at the door and a green flame followed her hand as another green flame busted out from the floor and in front of the door. As the green magic faded away a perfectly normal Natasha was standing there, puzzled.

"Nat!"Clint cheered as he jumped up out of his seat and ran to Natasha. "What happened to you?"he asked. "All I could remember was walking into the file room and seeing Loki and then everything went black until now and I'm actually really hungry now too,"she told them all.

"What did you do to her exactly?"Bruce suddenly asked. "All I did was make her unconscious and teleported her to a random destination,"Latoria said firmly and Bruce nodded. "Loki?"Natasha asked as she looked at Latoria. "No! I am not that idiotic fool!"Latoria shouted and everyone stared at her for a while.

Latoria took a deep breath and then said"Sorry, I'm just getting tired of hearing that,"she continued. "I am Latoria, a frost giant from Jotenhiem,"she introduced herself. "Got it,"Nat replied with a nod. "What's going on here exactly?"she asked them all.

"Well one day Latoria showed up after being attacked and then she just explained that Jot-whatever was attacked and she needs help,"Clint told her as Latoria corrected him"Its Jotenhiem,"she rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go get some food,"Nat told everyone and walked out as Clint followed.

"Thanks for bringing Nat back,"Steve looked at Latoria. "No worries,"Lat-oria replied. "Now that we know someone's looking for the infinity and since they are very powerful, we need to find them all before and bring them somewhere far, far away,"Tony announced to everyone. "I know exactly the best place for that,"Latoria replied.  They all nodded and the meeting ended.

As Latoria walked out she walked right behind Vision. "Vision,"Latoria said as she walked by his side. "Yes?"Vision asked. "I was wondering if we could talk in private?"she asked. "Sure,"Vision replied with a nod.

Latoria snapped her fingers and her and Vision disappeared. They ended up teleporting in a warehouse. Vision had a puzzled expression.

Suddenly Latoria chuckled. "Isn't it funny how mortals fall for the easiest lies and tricks,"she told Vision with a smirk. "W-what?"Vision asked Latoria. She just chuckled. A flame then burst form her hand and a dagger formed in it. She slowly walked behind vision. She the grabbed his forehead and bent it back. She then took the dagger and stabbed in it near the gem. She then waved her other hand over Vision's face and he fell unconscious. She then knelt back down by him and stabbed his head again with the dagger. She shoved it under the gem and ripped the infinity stone out of Vision's forehead. She took the dagger out and made it disappear. She then waved another hand in front of herself and an illusion of Vision appeared and a smirk crept on Latoria's face. She held the stone in her hand and smirked as she rolled it around her hand.

She raised her hand again and a bracelet appeared. She then put the bracelet on and waved another hand so the gem appeared on it. She then waved another hand across her body and a long sleeve shirt appeared that was green and black skinny jeans.

"One down 4 to go,"she told herself. She then teleported herself and the fake vision back to the tower. Tony stared at the two as they appeared. "What happened?"he asked. "Vision was discussing with me about the infinity stones,"she lied. "So when will we go look for the other infinity​ stones?"Latoria asked. "Well we'll keep the one vision has in his head in his head and today we can head over to a few friends of ours and old them what they know,"Tony answered and Latoria nodded. "Well call me when its time to leave,"Latoria replied.

She walked out of the room and to her bedroom. She laid down on her bed and teleported her phone in her hands. She read a few files of meetings and found one with a man named Doctor Strange. He apparently held another gem. "Time to pay him a visit,"she told herself with a smirk.

She had one gem and soon she would have another. Her power was increasing, she knew it, she felt it. She kept the smirk on her face throughout the day. She just couldn't believe how the avengers have not even suspected her to be up to something, only Clint and maybe Bruce did but she knew that Tony was blinded by her beauty and Steve was too sweet. She knew no matter what others say, she would have access to whatever she wanted with Tony on her side.